Notorious

The light streaked in through the open plan windows, making me rub my eyes in annoyance. The morning had finally made an appearance after leaving me plagued with dark dreams and the cold night. New York was slowly coming to life and loud beeps and racing cars could be heard, I slowly pealed myself off of the counter, as I adjusted to my surroundings.

Loud footsteps where heading toward the door, indicating someone was awake. I couldn't let anyone know I had slept out here again, so I raked my fingers through my hair and straightened my hoodie I could only hope I looked presentable.

"Addie" Thor said nonchalantly, after pulling the door open.
I let out the small breathe I'd been holding, it was just Thor.
He walked towards the counter picking the bread up and slotting them in the toaster.
"You know my brother he's arriving tomorrow and you have the lucky job of being his guardian," he said calmly finally turning to face me.
"When was this even decided?," i huffed if he was anything like rescues it would be a very boring long job.
"Yesterday, at that meeting you decided not to turn up to because you were getting laid. Ring any bells?"
"Fuck off," I replied smirking, so this is my punishment.
"Come on please? You know you can scare him shitless, none of the others could do it,"

A smile twitched at my lips,well that was true.

"Don't think I'm doing it for you then," i replied not wanting it to go to his head.
"Never," he smirked, leaning against the doorframe.
Thor had recently chopped his hair after much convincing from me and it did look attractive. He was wearing a loose tank top that showed his muscles in a rather obnoxious way but it seemed to work for him and loose fitted joggers. Sweat glided down him indicating he had just worked out.
"Smoothie?" I asked, even with his physique I couldn't see Thor more than an older brother more like a gay best friend, he would kill me if he knew that though.

...

He finally shut up about a new strip club that had opened and let me get on with my day but there was only one thing i wanted.
I padded back to my room to reflect. Nothing seemed to work anymore I just felt numb excitement seemed bland and sadness seemed welcoming. The world went by in one stroke of heather grey paint clouding my vision from any primary colours that tried to seep through.
Letting my body flop onto the bed I felt sleep consuming me like a suffocating blanket,while the bittersweet taste stung my eyelids. Knowing that I could finally let go of consciousness but having my mind followed like a thirsty bloodhound by my past.

Hey guys this is me from the future I've been getting a lot of hate comments about my character she is bi and if that affects you, close the book and read another, it is my story i decide her personality and sexuality! Anyways love the rest of you
-A