"Any particular reason why you chose to change your body?" Liam asked.

"Well, I figured I should probably step it up a notch and work on myself cuz of what I went through. You know I just want to be able to defend myself and feel confident if something were to happen." I answered.

"So you're saying you can kick some real ass now?" Harry asked before everyone laughed.

"Basically." I giggled.

"That's awesome. We still have our workout room. You can use it whenever you'd like." Louis smiled as I looked over at him.

"Thank you." I smiled back.

"So how's life been for you all? Has anything changed?" I asked before I took a bite of my pizza.

"Well we haven't been bothered since you left. No one's tried threatening us or anything like that. We've just been training every day still, keeping in shape like you. And we've just been living life normally." Liam replied as I looked at him.

"Does the whole state know that you're ruling now?" I questioned as they all looked at each other briefly. That was strange.

"Um well we're still trying to get that all figured out and solved. But we're not publicly announced yet." Liam answered as he looked down.

"Oh, I thought you guys would get your title immediately?" I questioned.

"Well yeah... it's just been a process you know. Cuz there was six of us and now there's only five.... so they're kinda confused what happened with the sixth member." Harry said as he too looked down.

"Oh... I get it. Would they still give you the title even without me being a part of it?" I asked as everyone shifted in sync.

Why are they acting so weird?

"Yeah... I believe so. It shouldn't be a problem. We're badass and they know they can't mess with us." Liam said before I chuckled.

"Yeah... they better give it to you or else they'll be in big trouble." I joked as they all chuckled.

"Exactly. At least someone knows that." Liam grinned.

"Anyone want another slice of pizza?" Niall asked before he got up and grabbed himself another two slices.

"No thanks, I think I'm going to take a shower and head to bed, I've had a long day." Louis denied as he shook his head.

"I'll take one." Harry replied as I looked down at my uneaten crust.

"A shower and bed sounds really nice right about now." I sighed with a smile as Louis looked down at me.

"Well why don't you take one?" He questioned before I glanced up at him.

"May I?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

"Of course Love. This place is your home, treat it as one. You don't need permission anymore." Louis smiled as I chuckled.

"You don't know how nice those words are to hear." I teased before he grinned as I got up.

"Well then I'm going to go take a shower. I won't be long." I informed as they all looked up at me.

"Alright, I'll see you in the room." Zayn commented as my heart slightly fluttered.

Right, I forgot we'll be sleeping together.

I nodded my head back at him before I turned around and exited the living room, making my way towards the hallway.

It was strange walking down these familiar hallways without one of the guys by my side, holding me in a death grip. I was so use to them constantly manhandling me that it felt weird without it. It almost didn't feel normal. But I was more than happy to walk around freely like I did back at my
house. I would hate for the same thing that happened here to happen all over again.