\\𝒟ℰ𝒜𝒯ℋℒ𝒴 ℋ𝒜ℒℒ𝒪𝒲𝒮\\

Start from the beginning

"No, no, no," Bill said quickly, taking Eleanora's hands in his. "I'm kidding, Nora. You've been talking about that dress for a month now, and you're right, my mum would kill us."

"But... are you excited?"

Bill sighed and gave her a pained look. "I..." He thought for a minute. "I'm not excited to have a big wedding with my whole family and, you know, people I barely talk to." Eleanora's face fell. "But," Bill said quickly, "I'm excited to see you so excited, and I'm excited that you're getting the wedding you've always wanted... and El, I've been excited to be married to you since we started dating. I mean, to finally live together and get to call you my wife and have a- a whole life with you. That's what I'm excited for."

Eleanora couldn't help smiling at this, but then looked up at him again with pleading eyes. "You'll at least try to have a good time though, won't you?"

"I don't have to try- you'll be there."

"That's cheesy," Eleanora giggled, but pulled him down and kissed him anyways. "Now come on, we really have to go."

When Bill and Eleanora let themselves into the Burrow, the twins were already there, sitting at the dining room table with an unmoving chess board between them, Tonks watching from the side with a bored expression. When she saw Eleanora, she jumped up. "Finally! You're late," she said with a huge smile.

"Looks like these two were very entertaining," Eleanora said sarcastically, reaching over to mess up Fred's hair.

"We are!" he protested, swatting her hand away. "Look at how close this game is!"

Eleanora gave Tonks a dark look. "They're going through a muggle chess phase. I think it'll pass."

"It better," Tonks muttered. "Now come on, Molly's finishing hemming the dress upstairs- no, no boys allowed," she said as Bill started to follow them. "Stay here and watch these two."

Eleanora followed Tonks up the stairs to her bedroom, which still held most of her belongings. When Eleanora pushed the door open, she gasped. Mrs. Weasley was standing in front of a mannequin draped in an elegant white, lacy wedding dress. "Mrs. Weasley, you didn't..." She stepped forward and reached out to carefully run a hand over the gossamer fabric.

"Don't you like it?" Mrs. Weasley asked, stepping back with a nervous expression.

Eleanora gazed at the dress for a long time, and then turned to Mrs. Weasley with wide eyes. "It's the most beautiful dress I've ever seen," she whispered.

"I knew it!" Tonks said, pumping her fist. "That's what I said too- come on, let's get it on you."

"Yes, yes," Mrs. Weasley said, beaming. "Well... it's just something I threw together... here, let's see if it fits."

Tonks and Mrs. Weasley helped Eleanora into the dress- which wasn't exactly an easy task- but when they'd finally finished fastening all of the ribbons and adjusting the sleeves so they draped elegantly over Eleanora's shoulders, they both stepped back to stare at her in awe. Mrs. Weasley pulled a tissue out of her eyes and dabbed at her eyes. "I remember-" she said softly, "when you were just a little girl- coming home to stay with the twins during the summers. Now look at you-" She gestured at Eleanora. "You're all grown up."

"Awwww, Mrs. Weasley," Eleanora's face broke into a wide grin. "You've been there for me the whole time."

"Come look in the mirror," Tonks said, taking Eleanora's arm and guiding her towards the mirror in the corner of the room. As soon as Eleanora saw herself, she felt like the breath had been knocked out of her lungs. Mrs. Weasley was right. She looked all grown up. Even with messy hair and no makeup, the dress fit her figure perfectly and made her look- well- beautiful.