𝟬𝟮- 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗷𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘆

Start from the beginning

"You can trust me your majesty, I would risk my own life to keep your son safe"

𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗘𝗥 wound up and changing into a new set of uniform which are black loose trousers, a black top and a blazer. She walked back to Jimin's room seeing the door fully closed and no maid at all. She knocked on the door quickly opening it.

No one was inside, she closed the door looking back at her bed on the opposite side. There was a note and a calender, she picked up the note reading that his majesty is in the underground gun range. She also took a look at the calender, observing her task for the month.

"Trip outside the palace tonight..?" she whispered to herself placing the paper inside her back pocket as she thought of how to even get to the underground gun range. But that didn't stop her from exploring.

"Mr Yuan..." she stopped by the corridors of the palace feeling a touch on her shoulder. Turning around seeing the king, she immediately bowed showing her respect.

"Yes your majesty..? What can I do to help..?"

"I heard Jimin is going out of the palace for an engagement party in a near by kingdom. Here have this..." he handed her a new phone.

"I know Jimin can be difficult sometimes. You will be speading a few days there as well, so any problems just call me or the queen I've saved both our numbers in"

Mr Yuan nodded as the king continued.

"I've booked a room in one of the most private hotel so he wouldn't get recognised so easily. The press are really pushing their luck wanting to know when Jimin is taking over the kingdom"  she took the phone from his hand.

"There would be extra guards also accompanying the both of you just in case anything happens, when you get to the other kingdom I want you to always remain with Jimin. Other princes from different kingdoms will also attend and some are our biggest enemies, it is your responsibility to keep him safe"

"No problem your majesty" the king nodded walking away up the stairs "now where's that prince that's driving me insane" she deeply sighed turning around. It was cold and dark, lightly placing her fingers on the wall guiding her down the stairs, little by little she arrived at the gun range. There stood the prince holding the gun with one arm and the other inside his pocket. He was slightly facing her, having his safety glasses on, he pulled the trigger aiming it right onto the target making a pretty loud noise.

Her eyes continued to crawl down his body, he was wearing a light white tank top which was doing a great job revealing all muscles around his arms and chest making the prince look extreme toned. His other hand comfortably laid inside his black pyjamas.

"Mr Yuan do come in" the prince spoke loading his gun once again, he didn't even look at her, his eyes were focused on the target. Reaching out his hand again.

She walked towards him standing five steps behind him, bowing down quickly she spoke.

"Your majesty, what can I do to help?" after pressing his trigger he turned around placing the tip of his gun on the side of his head, lightly going around in circles playing with it. "Do me a favour" Mr Yuan nodded waiting for him to ask.

"Go and stand against the target" she could see how his lips quickly formed into a dirty smirk, his raven black hair dropping down at his forehead as his eyes intensely staring right on hers which made her very uncomfortable "Your majesty I don't think that's a good idea" examining the time she spend with him, he pulled the trigger within five minutes of meeting each other,L. Who knows what he can do when he has full access of injuring her, after all she's just a bodyguard.