F:Death

A/n
I cannot believe it y'all 77 chapters ahahaha I don't want this story to end I'm sad.

Birthday🍷🌛: (November 10 1999)

"Hi Pansy." She widens her eye's as she see's me approach her "Ummm hello y/n?" -"Don't be scared I'm not here to hurt you." She gulps"Oh okay what do you want?" I sigh "Nothing just came to check up on you...and have you seem Astoria Greengrass?" She looks around "No why?" -"I want to talk to her it's personal." She nods "You can check her at the Library." I smile "Thanks Pansy!" I planted a kiss on her cheek and l could see a slight blush on her face.

-"Uhh your welcome." I quickly speed walked to the Library and on my way there l bumped into Mattheo.

"Umm hey y/n.." I scrunch my eyebrows "Oh it's you again." I cross my arms "I was meaning to talk to you." I scoff "Okay and what are you doing now aren't you talking to me?"He pins me against the wall "Don't talk to me with attitude y/n or else.." I cut his sentence off "Oh else what Mattheo will you call me a slut again,will you slap me huh tell me what will you do beat me!?" I shout "Y/n...I'm sorry okay,l was wrong it's my fault..I shouldn't have called you a slut in the first place." I roll my eye's "You always apologize Mattheo,l'm tired off this bullshit...if you really mean it Mattheo you need to change your behaviour because l can't stay with someone who treats me like shit!" He pulls me into a warm tight hug "Trust me y/n l promise l'll change." I sigh "Promise?" He smiles "Promise."

Later that night🍋

"Mattheo stop it!" I try to get him off me "Not until you tell me you love me!" He began to tickle me "Ok-Kay finee..I-l love- you." He let go me and stood up "I love you too." I smile "The party is in a few minutes get ready." -"I'm ready what do you mean don't you like my suit?" I giggle "Your shirt is buttoned Mattheo." He chuckles "I like it like that." I roll my eye's "Whatever let's get going."

I wore my heels and we made our way to the Slytherin common room.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEO!"Everybody shouted the ballons were popped which made me flinch, Sarah walked over to Mattheo "Happy birthday Mattheo." She handed Mattheo some flowers "Thanks Sarah." He smiles "And it's okay you don't need apologize." He pulls Sarah into a hug "I do owe you one Sarah...I'm sorry." She pulls away with a smile "It's in the past now...Let's enjoy the party."

I sat down alone in the corner while drinking some wine "My lady." I giggle I knew who it was "Fred!" He giggles "How have you been love?" I smile "Been good Freddie." -"You ditched us for Mattheo." He lightly punches me "I haven't stop lying Fred!" Sarah came walking towards us and sat on my lap "FRED AND GEORGE TOLD ME EVERYTHING!" I gasp "WHAT THE FUCK FRED!" He lets out a small laugh "Sorry I had too." I roll my eye's "He told me everything." I giggle "Well and yes I enjoyed it..since I'm not single I'm not doing it again." Sarah rolls her eye's "Boringgg!" I chuckle "What about Malfoy Sarah?" She rolls her eye's "Sorry not sorry...Malfoy and l broke up." I began to rub my hand up and down her back "I'm sorry babe." She smiles "It's okay that relationship was toxic." Fred pulls Sarah into his lap "Don't worry Sarah you can be my girlfriend." Sarah's face reddens "I would love too." Fred stood up while carrying Sarah in his arms "See you later babe!" She winks.

Mattheo's Pov✔

The music was too loud and l kept on shouting y/n's name,The lights were to bright and colourful.

"Zahida have you seen y/n?" I shout "She's not here you can check her at your room maybe?" I nod "Sure." I squeezed myself through the crowd making my way to my dorm.

I quickly ran up the stairs looking for y/n.

It began to rain,l looked outside the window and l saw on of the Vespers members outside with a smirk on their face.

"Fuck!" I quickly knew something was wrong, l quickly ran to my dorm and when l entered l saw Megan lying on the floor with blood all over her and on the floor.

"Noo,no,no!" I kneeled down and took off my suit and covered her stomach "Please stay with me sister please don't leave me!" I laid my head on her chest "Please Megan don't leave me..."Tears began to flood down my cheeks "Please say something..Megan don't give up on me!" I raised my head and checked her pulse and there was no response "MEGAN!" I shouted.

I stood up and I spotted a letter on the floor with blood on it.

I picked it up and began to read it.

"Why would you sacrifice yourself Megan..you could have killed me." I fell on my knees.

"Mattheo!?" Y/n came behind me and dropped her flowers on the floor "Please don't cry!" She placed her hands on my shoulder and l pushed her away "DON'T...touch me!" I stood up and turned my gaze at her "MY SISTER IS DEAD BECAUSE SHE LOVED YOU Y/N...SHE'S DEAD BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO SAVE YOU...SHE-SHE'S DEAD BECAUSE SHE CARES ABOUT YOU!" I could see fear in her eye's "LEAVE!" I pointed my finger to the door.

She quickly stood up with tears flowing down her cheeks "Leave!" She stood infront of me "I'm sorry..." She walked past me and l was left with Megan laying on the floor.

"Mom died,sister died and now it's you Megan...who's next dad,me?" I carried her and took her to the shower to clean her up.

A/n
Stop I cried