|Barnes

A/N
Meow Meow Meow okay lma shift to mcu✋😌 There's a new character!❤😚ENJOY!

Name:Sebastian
Surname:Barnes
Blood:Pureblood(Vampire)
Family friend: The Blackwood fam
Age: 35 years old
Power's :Mind read,Telepathy and Power absorb

Name:SebastianSurname:BarnesBlood:Pureblood(Vampire)Family friend: The Blackwood famAge: 35 years old Power's :Mind read,Telepathy and Power absorb

• 3 days later....

"Y/n come down!" I wore my heels and my white gloves "Yes mother l am coming!" I shout out loud "Hurry up!" I groan "Yes mother l'm coming!" I walked down the stairs and my eye's met with a mysterious young handsome man "Great you are here young lady.." I didn't reply I was still looking at this hot man "Y/n Meet Mr Barnes his your father's friend...he will be your tutor from now on to improve your grades." I smile "GoodMorning Mr Barnes l'm Y/n..Y/n Blackwood." He stood up and took a look at me "Call me Sebastian...and nice to meet you y/n l heard a lot about you." I turned my gaze to my mother she smiles and began to pinch my cheek "Enough mom stop embarrassing me.." Sebastian began to laugh "Don't be embarrassed when l'm around y/n.." my cheeks began to turn pink and l turned around for Sebastian not to see them "She can be silly sometimes Seb..." He chuckles "She's adorable Miss Blackwood." I widen my eye's "Fuck.." I mumble under my breath "Mom l need to go get something upstairs." I quickly ran to my bedroom

"FUCK!"I kicked the door with my leg for it to open and l stood infront of my mirror "Why is he so fucking hot!?" I took a deep breath "His gonna be my tutor oh my gosh I can't I can't....Fuck stop acting like a kid y/n...his so hot,okay I need to calm down."I wiped out my tear and smiled "Okay I'm now fine l need to go back downstairs."

I went downstairs and l took a seat next to Sebastian.

My mother stood up and went upstairs to get some work done."So y/n can you tell me more about you." My breathing started to get heavier"Well-well umm..I'm eighteen,l love reading,going out with my friends and just meeting new people." He nods lightly "Intresting." I took a peek at his hands and they were veiny "Are you done staring miss?" I gulp "I wasn't staring l think l saw a spider on the floor..." -"You don't need to hide anything from you because l am your tutor y/n." I raise my head with a cocky smile "I just told you I wasn't staring." He chuckles "Calm down y/n.." My mother came downstairs holding papers "Here you go Mr Barnes." Sebastian stood up and held the papers "Thank you Miss Blackwood...l'll be seeing the girl tomorrow." He turns his gaze to me with a smile on his face "That would be lovely...y/n aren't you going to say goodbye to Mr Barnes?" I lick my lips "See you tomorrow Sebastian." He gave my mother a hug and my mother embraced him back "Oh by the way Mr Barnes I won't be home tomorrow so it will be the both of you only." I turned around to hide my blush "It's okay Miss Blackwood l'll make sure y/n doesn't misbehave." -"Ahaha oh my gosh!" I mumble lowly under my breath "That's good Mr Barnes." I turn around and l could sense Sebastian looking at me "Well it was loving seeing you all again." He waves a goodbye and the elf shut the door for him.

"Y/n why were you acting like that?" I giggle "Like what mom?" She smiles "It's okay to have a crush on Sebastian we all had a crush on him in highschool." I nod with a bright smile on my face "You are eighteen y/n if you both date l support you daughter whatever makes you happy makes me happy." I hug her "I love you mom..l'm so proud of you,you really changed mom and I'm happy for you." She embraces me back "It's all because of your father,his the reason on why I changed and I'm happy." I pull away and l saw her crying "Don't cry mom,dad is proud of you." She nods and pulls me into another hug "I love you y/n you remind me of your father." -" I love you more mom!"

🍪Next Day

"Guys seriously it's so suspicious l think Harry and Hermione are planning on ruining the party tonight.."Jacob says "Well I think so too l'm just getting a weird feeling from them." I look over to Harry "Did you know his already dating Ginny y/n?" I chuckle "Yeah and l don't give a fuck Jacob because l can get anyone I want..with a snap of a finger." I turn my gaze to Jacob with an angry expression "Woah Woah calm down y/n l didn't mean to make you angry." I roll my eye's "I'm not angry Jacob I'm just annoyed." Blaise clears his throat "Are you coming to the party tonight y/n?" I heavily sigh "Sadly I'm not coming guys...I have to go back home." -"But why y/n?" Jacob asks with his mouth full of food "Well I have a tutor and we have a lesson today."Jacob chocks on his food and began to drink water "Wait what really?" I nod "But y/n you are really smart l don't think you need a tutor after all you have me I can help you." Blaise winks at me "Shut up Blaise stop acting like a dick head." He raise his shoulders "Whatever." Jacob clears his throat "You guys dont care about me I could have died." We all laugh "What's funny?" -"It's not my fault you were eating like a pig Jacob." He frowns "You know l care about you Jacob c'mon.." -"Yes Jacob we do care about you because we all love you." I planted a kiss on his cheek and his face reddend "Well I know y/n loves me." I playfully hit him on the forehead "Ouch!" He groans.

--->Time skip.

"I guess l'll see you guys tomorrow morning." I gave them a hug "Take care y/n." I walked up to Jacob and gave him a quick kiss on his lips "I- wow this kiss made my night as fuck!" I giggle "You see Jacob l love and care for you but AS A FRIEND!"He rolls his eye's "FINE!" I grabbed my bag and apperated to the Blackwood Manor.

🌙Night time at the Manor

I walked inside and quickly ran to take a shower.

"Okay bish you need to look sexy tonight!" I smile at my reflection,l went inside the shower and applied all kinds of hair conditioners on my hair. "Okay perfect." I smile.

I went out the shower and wrapped a towel around me,l took out my short purple nighty dress and wore it with out my pantie and bra underneath.

I felt a strong urge to look outside the window and l saw Sebastian holding a glass of red wine on his hand just star gazing outside,"Fuck he looks hot." I quickly brushed through my silky hair and slipped on my slippers.

I made my way to the garden and l stopped on my tracks and took a look at Sebastian he was wearing a white shirt with his sleeves rolled up and a black trouser "Oh my Gosh.." I mumble under my breath.

I walked towards him and he turned his gaze towards me "Hey.." I say lowly "Hi y/n isn't it beautiful out here?" I smile "Yes it is beautiful Sebastian." He sat on the bench and l took a seat next to him "Um- Sebastian can you tell me about you if you don't mind." -"Well y/n..your family might have not know this but I'm a vampire..l have been living for thousands and years now and you might be suprised how old I am...I'm not actual thirty four I'm even more older than that...and don't freak out I'm not gonna kill you." I widen my eye's "You don't need to hide it from me Sebastian just show me the real you.." he chuckles "You don't want to see my other side y/n l prefer to appear like a normal person." I smile "Well if you say so.."

Oh my gosh look at his side profile why is he so fucking HOTTT omg Fuck me!

"Y/n I'm a vampire l can hear your thoughts." I didn't know what to say and he turned to face me with a smirk on his face "You know what Sebastian Kiss me!" He chuckles and pulls me into a kiss.

It began to rain while Sebastian was kissing me making it even more romantic.

"I think we should go back inside." -"And no y/n l don't want to fuck..because I will hurt you." I roll my eye's "Ugh fine."

A/N
Fuck l love Sebastian✋❤Yess we love Vampires Periodt ! Did you enjoy?