|l miss you.

A/N
Hey guys ahaha I just got promoted for being an assitance English literature teacher😋lol anyways Enjoy
Bitch listen to sad songs!!

•3 Days later

"Jacob have you seen Mattheo?"Jacob sighs "No Y/n l don't think his coming back."l look at him with pain in my eye's"It's all my fault I shouldn't have been to harsh on him."Jacob pulls me closer and l lay my head on his chest "It's gonna be alright y/n..."I wrap my arms around him,holding my tears back "I miss him..."Jacob began to run his fingers through my hair "I know you still love him y/n but you told him to leave and Mattheo won't come back unless you tell him too." I pull away and took a look at him "He won't listen to me Jacob it's useless he must be happy."I walk away heading to my dorm.

"Y/N!"I hear Megan calling my name from the other side of the hall way,l turn around and she pulls me into the bathroom.

"Megan!?"I widen my eye's "y/n l missed you!" She hugs me and l embrace her back with a smile on my face,she pulls away with a smile "I fucking love you y/n!"I playfully roll my eye's "I fucking love you too Megan...Megan...um-um about Mattheo where is he?" She sighs and looks away "l don't know where he is y/n the last words he told me...he said l should keep you safe y/n,l am now your responsibility and l can't break my promise I made to Mattheo...don't worry about him y/n he will come back l know of it."she places her hand on my shoulder with a smile on her face "I have to leave y/n l'll see you later."She plants a small kiss on my forehead and shuts the door behind her.

I walk over to the mirror to look at my reflection.

"Do I really care about Mattheo that much?"I throw my head backwards out of annoyance.I slowly shut my eye's and l see a flashback of Mattheo and l dancing in his bedroom.

I began to feel dizzy,l opened my eye's trying to wash my face but l wasn't that strong.

"Y/n Wake up!"l feel Michael tapping me on the cheek,l open my eye's as my vision is getting more clear"W-what happened?" He grabs a bottle of water"Take..."l drink the water and laid my head on his chest "Michael I have a question..."He gives me a kiss on my forehead"Yes mon ánge..."I sigh"Was l dating Mattheo l know it's a stupid question...but it's just weird."I raise my head to look at him and he wasn't even paying attention to what l was saying"Michael?"He snaps out of his thoughts and gives me a smile "You must be hallucinating love."I sigh "I hope so l just feel a strong connection with him."He leans in a slips his tongue in while kissing me,making me forget about what l wanted to ask.

🌛Mattheo's Pov

I look out I the window and all I hear is y/n's voice in my head. I must admit I am really inlove with y/n her personality and everything makes me fall inlove with her even more,her clumsiness makes me fall deeper.

I just wish l had the chance to apologize before it was too late,l regret treating her like shit but she was always on my side no matter what happened and l was just mistreating her the whole damn it. I must say Karma is a Bitch.

I'm just wondering who's making her smile,seeing someone you love fall inlove with someone else hurts.

I don't think l'll ever go back to Hogwarts,y/n does deserve better not a fucking psychopath like me.

"Son are you okay?"Aunt Diana seats besides me "I know you aren't used in living in small houses but l'll make sure your comfortable."I smile "Aunt I'm okay...this is my second home,l feel you,l am at home."She smiles and wipes her tear "You know Mattheo you remind me of your mother she just as gorgeous as you..."I held my tears back trying not to cry in front of my Aunt "l miss her everyday Aunt...I miss my sister too."l bury my head on her neck "I miss them too...com'on let's go have dinner."I pull away with a faint smile on my face.

1 week later

"EVERYONE GO BACK TO YOUR SEATS!"Professor Lupin claps his hands trying to get our attention. All the student's sat down on their chairs and waited for Professor Lupin to say something.

"GoodMorning everyone,there has been a report of a young man called Mattheo Riddle missing does anyone know where he is?"I look at Jacob with a frown on my face "Fuck!"l mumble under my breath "Does anyone have a clue about Mattheo Riddle?"Megan stands up and all eye's were on her "Yes Professor l do."Some of the students gasped.

"Mattheo my brother his not missing his perfectly fine...his just not coming to Hogwarts l don't know when he will be back Professor."She pulls her skirt down and seats on her chair "Oh dear.."Professor Lupin says in a low tone while shaking his head "BACK CLASS EVERYONE!"He walks over to his desk.

~After class <<

I grabbed my bag and l ran to my dorm with tears on my face. I slammed the door behind me and threw my bag across the room.

"MATTHEO!"I scream out his name while I kneel on the floor.

Do I fucking love him?

"Please come back Mattheo l need you..I'm sorry."I sit on the floor crossed legs.

I stood up and grabbed my quill and a paper to write a letter to Mattheo.

________________________________________
Dear Mattheo

Mattheo l know I said all those horrible things to you but l really didn't mean it,l am fucking sorry and l mean it please come back we all miss,l miss you the most Mattheo l really do.lf you really love me Mattheo you would come back please.

                            From:Y/n Blackwood
_________________________________________

I folded the letter and sent it to him.

"I'm sorry Mattheo.."I look out at the window as l watch my owl flies away with the letter.

A/N
Y'all l'm so excited for pt2 like YOO!!It's  emotional (Invisible)💔😭and also pt3 of their children is gonna be spicy asf😚😘anyways did you enjoy?🍏