Blackwood manor

A/N

Hey guys l was thinking should l make a Ron fan fic lol what you think or even Cedric for the Cedric lovers;) or maybe Malfoy ldk comment.Marry Christmas!!!

彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡 Happy ending! 彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡

It was 06:00am in the morning, l looked around and no one was here.

I sat on my chair and began to read my favourite book . The sky was getting dark, l decided to put my book down and drink some hot chocolate.

I sat on my bed think about my mother, since it was almost Christmas.

I went to the mirror and looked at my reflection l smiled as l saw the necklace that Micheal gave me.

I wore my uniform and sat down on my chair and leaned on my desk putting my head down.

I hear a knock and l walk over to see who it was. "Hermione?" I widen my eye's as she enter's my room. I walk up to her and cross my arms.

"Y/n...please stay away from my friends,l know about your family and l know  you are close to the Riddle's so please stay away." She walks past me and shuts the door behind her.

I walk downstairs making my to the Quidditch field.

I bump into a tall figure and l look up at him. "Watch were your going mudblood." He rolls his eyes and walks past me.

I see Sarah walking towards me. "Typical Cormac don't mind him sweetie." She holds my hand and we walk to the Quidditch field together.

"So where are you going to spend your Christmas Y/n?" I let out a sigh as l seat on the grass,as a soft breeze blew the air.

"Well l'm going back to my mother." I look up in the sky as l see a heart getting formed in the sky.

"Everything will be fine y/n." She patts my back as l lean on her shoulder.

"I think we should get going now Sarah we have a class with Lupin today." I get off Sarah and stand up while fixing my skirt. "Yeah l totally forgot,by the way me a Draco are now dating." I gasp as l hold my mouth. "Wait...what seriously,l thought you were with Adrian Pucey." She rolls her eyes and clears her throat "Well l was dating him but right now we are just bestfriends." She smiles as she walks with me to class.

We see Blaise and Malfoy leaning on the wall. I roll my eye's and smile at Sarah. "Hey boy's aren't you guys suppose to be in class by now?" Sarah questions the both of them.

"Well l was waiting for you Sarah." Malfoy chuckles and smiles at Sarah who was blushing.

"How about you Zabini?" I question him,he shoots his head up and looks at me. "Jasmine told me to wait for her but she's taking a while at the toilet." He shakes his head while letting out a sigh.

I chuckle "Well l guess she's taking a shit so you have to wait for her Blaise." Sarah and Malfoy laugh at my comment while Blaise was walking towards the bathroom.

"Guess l'll see you love birds in class." I smile and began making my way to class.

Since today we were having the same class with the Gryffindors , l'm going to see The Golden Trio today.

I walk inside and l see them,The Golden Trio in class. Ron waves at me excitedly and Hermione hits his hand causing his hand to fall.

I smile at Ron and make my way to Micheal. "Hey darling." Micheal wishers in my ear,-"Hi Micheal l didn't  see you this morning where were you?" I question him. He ignores me and l just look at Lupin who was teaching.