Chapter 17

Leyton's POV

I woke up about an hour earlier than Sky and just sat and admired her as she laid on-top of me with our legs tangled up with each other. It felt almost unrealistic, I actually had her in my arms, she had not packed up and left and most of all she loved me back.

I laid there caressing her gentle face as she slept peacefully when a small knock sounded at the door and without waiting for a response it was pushed open and in walked a happy and singing Olivia who stopped for a second at looked at us with confusion.

"Daddy, why are you in Sky's room?" She asked with innocent eyes.

"Shh, don't talk too loudly Livia, let's let Sky sleep for a little bit more okay?" I said placing a finger on my lips to illustrate my point.

"Okay. Are Sky and you getting married?" She asked with hopeful little eyes, eyes that I didn't want to disappoint.

"Not yet, Sweetheart." I said as Sky began moving around only for her to settle again.

"That's too bad." She responded as she swang her one foot with eyes filled with disappointment.

"Do you want me to marry Sky, Baby?" I asked her and she responded by nodding enthusiastically.

"I want her to be my mommy, Daddy." She quietly said looking down at her feet with a voice filled with sadness and longing.

"I know Baby." I responded as I slowly and gently untangled myself from the tangles that Sky and I had made. After sitting up I called Olivia who ran to me and stuffed her tear stained face into my chest. Sky must have woken up due to the little sobs that Olivia made.

"What's wrong?" She asked in her cute sleepy voice, with eyes full of concern.

I honestly didn't know what to say to her, what if this conversation makes her uncomfortable.

"Well.." I started only for Olivia to shoot out of my arms and into Skylin's.

"Sky, I want you to be my mommy." She said to Sky with teary eyes.

Sky turned her gaze to me, silently asking me what to do. I nodded to her, silently telling her that it was up to her.

"Okay Baby, I'd love to be your mommy." She said brushing back Olivia's hair and kissing her forehead.

"Really?" Olivia asked with hopeful eyes as she sniffled.

"Yes." She said pulling Olivia into her arms.

I couldn't help but to smile and wrap my arms around my little family. Everything was finally working out, Olivia had a mother figure and I had a kind partner with a heart full of love.

"How about we go to the park today?" I asked as I stood up from the bed.

"I think that's a great idea." Sky said as she climbed off the bed with Olivia in her arms. "What do you say Livvy, do you want to come with Daddy and I?" She asked Olivia who nodded with a smile. My poor baby's face was flushed from crying.

"Let's go down and ask Brianna to prepare lunch for us and then you and me can prepare together." Sky said as she tickled Olivia's sides.

"Livia, how about you go downstairs while I talk to Sky for a second?" I asked.

"Okay." She said getting out of Sky's arms and leaving the room.

I quickly but gently pulled Sky into my arms making her yelp in surprise. I planted my lips on hers in a sweet kiss as she wrapped her arms around my neck and stood on her tippy toes to return the kiss. Deciding to help her I hoisted her up making her squeal into the kiss making me smirk as she wrapped her legs around me.