Chapter 16

We drove for about 45 minutes before we reached an expensive looking restaurant. I had to reapply my lipstick before we got out of the car because a certain somebody kept messing it up with his lips, not that I minded though, he was a great kisser and his kisses were addictive.

Michael opened the door for us when we got to the restaurant. Leyton got out first and then offered me his hand and helped me out. He immediately wrapped his arm around my waist when we got out of the car and then he guided me to the entrance of the restaurant. 

"Good evening Sir, do you have a reservation?" Asked the hostess with a slight flirtatious tone to her voice as she racked her eyes up and down Leyton's body.

"Yes reservation under Santiago." He said with some coldness to his voice.

I watched as the hostess's eyes seemed to widen before she quickly led us to a table and told us that our waiter would be with us in a minute and quickly scurried away back to her post by the door.

"Well that was interesting." I said as Leyton pulled out my chair. I sat down with a 'thank you' and then watched him make his way to the other side of the table.

Our waiter came by and took our drink orders before he left. Leyton and I chatted about little things like how his siblings were and I told him about my mom. The waiter came back and took our orders after a couple of minutes of me hesitating to order due to the high prices, but Leyton convinced me to order telling me to order anything that seemed nice. He told me to completely ignore the price which was difficult, but I tried.

"Has Olivia ever met her mother?" I asked Leyton while we waited for our meals.

"No, she hasn't. Macey signed off Olivia's rights and left, the last time that she saw Olivia was after she had given birth to her." Leyton answered. "By the way Olivia's dance school is having a sort of performance where the children will dance and Olivia told me that she wants you there." He continued looking me in the eyes.

"She didn't mention it to me." I replied. "I would love to go." I said with honesty, Olivia is a great dancer and it would be funny for me to miss out on anything that has to do with her dancing. "Leyton." I quietly called out hoping that this wouldn't make him upset.

He just hummed in response.

"She asked me if I could be her mother." I said to him and watched as his eyes went wide in surprise.

"I sort of saw this coming. I don't really mind her calling you Mom, I just worry that if you decide to leave she will be shattered, she loves you and you are the only real mother figure that she has ever had besides her grandmother and the people that work at home." He said with a serious look on his face, just as the waiter came back with our meals.

We ate in comfortable silence and then got dessert. I have to admit the food was amazing, it was cooked to perfection and the plating was also amazing. It made the food look even more amazing. I ate some lemon cheesecake which was amazing and when Leyton saw how much I enjoyed it, he ordered me another one for takeaway even against my protests. As I was getting up from the table, I saw a familiar lady stand by our table. Realisation seemed to hit me like a train as I stood across from Leyton and next to Roxanne Wilde. 

"Roxy meet Skylin." Was the thing that snapped me out of my thoughts. I honestly didn't know how to respond and what to do now that I remembered who he is, but the thing is Roxanne was just smiling towards me, there was no hostility in her eyes.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." I said with a forced smile as I reached out my hand to shake hers.

Roxanne Wilde was a well-known model, she had beautiful and shiny natural long blonde hair, with striking ice blue eyes. She had an adorable doll face with soft features. She had a beautiful body with curves in all the right places and she stood at around 5'7. She was known for being a gorgeous woman with a graceful stride and a beautiful smile, she's the type of woman that every man wants and every woman wants to be like.