Standing there near Roxanne I began to feel a little insecure. The was no way that I could compete against Roxanne, the reason why she wasn't angry with me made me think that maybe she thought that I was a business partner or friend of Leyton. I wished that I could curl myself up, I felt so overwhelmed, I already felt a little insecure around Leyton. He is also a handsome man that many women wanted to snatch.

"Could you please excuse me." I said making my way to the litte girl's room just needing to breathe for a little. I stayed in the bathroom for a good 5 minutes to compose myself.

When I exited the bathroom I found Leyton standing outside the bathroom, but there was no sight of Roxanne anywhere.

"What's wrong?" He asked with concern thick in his voice.

"I know who you are now." I softly said unable to look him in the eyes. I slowly looked up through my eyelashes to see him tensed up a bit.

"I'll explain in the car." He said to which I basically just ignored him.

"Can we please go home." I asked already making my way to the door.

When we got into the car I couldn't help, but to sit at the far end of the seat which seemed to hurt his feelings. It wasn't my intention to hurt him I just needed space for a bit. Knowing that he is wealthy is one thing, but learning that he is thee Leyton Santiago is another thing.

"I'm sorry for not telling you." He said looking at me with such intensity that I felt shivers climbing up my body.

"Leyton, can we please talk about this tomorrow?" I asked giving him a small smile.

"Anything that you want, my Love." He said surprising me a little because he had never called me 'my Love' ever since we have started dating.

The rest of the ride back home was filled with silence and Leyton's constant stare, one that I just couldn't bare to face just yet as questions crept up in me. The moment that we got back home, I shot out of the car and ran to my room, ignoring the look that I got from Charlotte.

When I got to my room I closed the door and made my way to the bathroom to clean myself up as tears trailed down my cheeks, with one thought in my mind, 'I should have known that this was too good to be true'. After cleaning my face up and taking off the clip in my hair I wore my pajama shorts and got into bed. I climbed into my bed and curled myself up before I let sleep take me. I slept for about 4 hours before I heard a knock on my door and then it opened to reveal Leyton who looked disheveled and restless.

"I'm sorry to barge in like this, but can we talk?" He asked with an apologetic, hopeful smile. "I know that you said that you only wanted to talk tomorrow and technically it is tomorrow..." He rambled only for me to cut him off with a look of boredom. "Right straight to the point." He said with a nervous laugh, making me smile a little, this was an adorable side of him, one that I don't think I've ever gotten to see until now.

I sat up from the bed and gently patted the spot on the bed, signalling for him to sit. He shot me a smile of gratitude and took a seat.

We sat in silence for about a minute and then Leyton broke the silence.

"I'm sorry for keeping my true identity a secret. I liked the relationship we had and was afraid to lose it. I was afraid that things would change, not only with me but also with Olivia. I was scared that you would feel too overwhelmed and decide to pack up and leave." He said looking vulnerable and even a little insecure.

"I kind of understand but you really should not withhold information like this when you're in a relationship, it's pretty important." I stated.

"I know, fear and overthinking got the best of me." He responded regret dripping on every word.

"I know what overthinking can do." I said in a quiet voice, thinking about my insecurities, insecurities that I didn't have until yesterday.

"What's wrong?" He asked seeming to know that the was more that was bothering me.

"It's nothing." I said with a forceful smile.

"Sky." He said as he scooped me up and and placed me on his lap with his arms surrounding me. "Talk to me, my Love." He said as he turned me around so that I was straddling his lap and facing him. "Please." He pleaded.

"Aren't you and Roxanne Wilde a couple?" I asked the question that has been circulating around my mind since I saw her.

"No." He plainly said without any hesitation.

"In every magazine that I've seen you in, I've seen you with her."I bluntly said, then again I've only seen about 6 magazines so that isn't really a lot.

"Well Roxy and I are just friends, she is practically like my younger sister. She is my childhood friend's sister so we all sort of grew up together. When I saw how many people or should I say women were coming up to me, Roxy and I decided that we would basically front a sort of relationship. She accompanies me to events and that keeps the other women away." He explained which makes sense seeing as how not bothered Roxanne had been seeing me with Leyton, she didn't even seem the least bit upset.

"Oh." Was the only thing that I could say for some reason.

"What else is bothering you?" He asked me already knowing that the was more to this than I had just asked him.

"Leyton, there are many women out there, women with great influence, money, hour glass figures. I'm just average or maybe even below average so why did you choose me out of all the women that you could have?" I asked voicing my insecurities.

Instead of responding straight away Leyton gently tilted my chin up so that our eyes would meet. So many emotions were swirling in his eyes and they were overwhelming.

"Yes, there are many women, but none of them are for me, they might have money and influence but a lot of them are greedy and heartless. You are kind and lovable. You are the one that my heart calls out to, you love my daughter like your own and you make the both of us happy and most of all, I love you with everything inside of me. You don't have to say anything but just know that you are more than enough for me, I don't deserve you, not the other way around." He said with raw emotions that brought tears to my eyes as I cupped his face and placed my forehead against his. 

"I love you too." I said tilting my head up and joining our lips together in a gentle sweet kiss that made Leyton groan and made me smile.

"Never doubt your worth and beauty. You are gorgeous, with an amazing body. You're worth more than anything that money can buy." He said placing his hands on my hips. I just nodded just before we connected our lips again in a sensual kiss as he flipped us over surprising me as my back touched the bed and his gorgeous face hovered over mine. "Now let's get some sleep it's still 4am, which is too early for us to be up ." He said with a small yawn as he laid himself down next to me and tugged me into his covered chest which was a little disappointing. I had wanted to feel his bare chest, I guess that's something for another time.

"Goodnight." I said as I placed my hand on his chest to feel his beating heart.

"Goodnight Baby." He said gently pressing his lips on my forehead for a lingering kiss. 

As I laid there in his arms surrounded by the smell of Leyton as well as his arms, I felt happy, safe and loved, I knew at that moment that he is my never want to lose. 

"Sky you do know that a life with me, is a life full of news reporters and events. Now that I have you I wouldn't want to take anyone else with me to any event. Yes I will try my best to give you a private life but you will never know when the paparazzi will show up." He said with a slightly shakey voice.

I comfortably laid my hand on his shoulders and replied.

"Yes, I know. I might not be a person who likes being in the spotlight but I love you and this is what being apart of your life entails." I said raising my head up for a minute to meet his worried gaze. "I don't plan on leaving either you or Olivia so don't worry." I said caressing his cheek and smiled when he held my hand to his cheek. "Now let's sleep it's been a long day." I said laying my head back on his chest and closing my eyes while I listened to Leyton's beating heart.