"I'll see, anyway I better get back to work, please inform me if things take a turn for the worse or something like that." I said as I stretched my tense limps and made my way back to my office.

"Will do." Called out Charlotte as she herself went back to work.

~~~~~

Skylin's POV

I woke up about 3 times ever since I had fallen asleep in the morning but I would end up falling straight back after I had woken up. By the time that I fully woke up it was dark outside, with it still snowing I guessed that it was sometime around six or nearly to six.

I woke up feeling way better, yes I still felt sick but it was way better than before. As I stood up to go to the bathroom I heard the bedroom door open.

"Finally, you're awake. I was coming in here to wake you up, it's already 18:06. " She said with a sigh of relief.

"Oh I'll be out in a sec, I just want to go relieve my bladder." I said to Charlotte as I made my way to the bathroom. I quickly did my business and then went back into the bedroom where Charlotte was waiting for me.

"Dinner will be ready in 20 minutes. Would you like to eat with everyone or?" She asked with a voice full of support for whichever decision I took. I could tell that she wanted me to be comfortable and I really appreciated it.

"Don't worry, I don't mind eating wherever. Charlotte I have a little question." I stated thinking about the man who brought me here.

"Ask away, sweetheart." She said with a smile of encouragement.

"Well, I haven't seen the man that brought me here ever since yesterday, I'm wondering whether it would be possible for you to take me to him." I said fiddling with my fingers, I honestly didn't know what I wanted to say to the man but for some reason I wanted to see him.

"Sure I'll take you to his office, but he might be busy." She said in warning.

"Okay." Was the only thing that came out of my mouth.

"Alright put on your gown so that you can be warm." She instructed already going around me to fetch the gown from the closet in my room.

She helped me even against my protests to put it on even though it wasn't completely necessary since I was feeling better now.

"Follow me." She said as she exited the room and made her way down the hallway and to the office. The more we got closer to the office door the more nervous I began to feel. "This is it." She said looking at my nervous state. "Don't worry." He doesn't bite." Charlotte reassured me before she knocked on the office door.

"Leyton, I brought someone that would like to see you." She said before she gently pushed me inside the office.

I gently played with my fingers and looked up to lock eyes with a set of gorgeous warm brown eyes.

"Hello there. Please take a seat." He greeted and gestured towards a comfortable looking couch in the office. For some reason this guy made me really nervous, I felt a little embarassed that he had seen in me in my most desperate of times and that makes me even more nervous.

"Don't worry, I don't bite." He gently teased as he moved to sit on the couch. "How are you feeling." He asked on a more serious note as he looked at me with completely serious eyes.

"I'm feeling way better, thank you. Charlotte has helped me immensely." I admitted being completely honest and making sure to cost all of my words with gratitude.

"I'm glad to hear that, is there anything that you'd like to talk about?" He asked with his musculine but gentle voice and his dashing smile as he looked me dead in the eye. It felt as if his eyes were penetrating into the depth of my soul, reading me like an open book.

I shook my head. "I just want to thank you for taking me in last night." I said in a soft voice feeling very shy around this man.

"You're welcome, you can stay here for as long as you want while you work on getting back on your feet." He said standing up and offering me his hand so that he could help me up. As I stood there looking at me, I noticed that he looked familiar but I couldn't pinpoint where I'd seen him from, then again many people looked more or less the same out there.

"What?" He asked looking at me with his warm eyes which threatened to pull me in to a world of no return.

"It's nothing, I guess it's just that you look a little familiar is all." I said with a shrug, as I slowly made my way to the door. I then remembered that I had not asked for his name.

"Sorry, I forgot to ask but what is your name?" I asked with my head slightly cocked to the side in question.

"I'm Leyton. And you Miss?" He asked.

"Skylin Larson. It's my pleasure to officially meet you under better circumstances." I introduced myself.

"Well Miss Larson, how about we walk to the dining hall together, I'm about done here." He said moving around the table to switch off his computer.

"Please just Skylin, and sure I'll wait for you while you finish packing up." I said looking at Leyton with amusement.

"Alright and done." He said zipping up his work case. I have to admit this man was gorgeous, he had a nice tan body that showed that he was of Mexican decendance or somewhere around there. He had pitch black thick hair which he had styled in a quiff like style, I wasn't really good with hairstyles so I wasn't that sure what it was called but it looked amazing on him. He had on a white shirt which had no wrinkles on it, he folded the shirt up until it reached his elbows, and he had on formal pants, all in all he looked really nice.

"Um, Skylin are you okay?" He asked snapping me out of my reverie.

"Oh yeah, I'm okay, let's go." I said feeling so embarrassed, I can't believe that I was caught goggling, but thank goodness he didn't seem to notice. 

Leyton walked next me and would lightly direct me with a gentle tug of my wrist. I couldn't help but to blush. I have never been close to a boy before so this all made me nervous even though it was just innocent. 

"And here we are" he said standing outside of a set of French doors. "I'll give you a tour of the house after dinner, when I brought you here yesterday you had fallen asleep so you didn't see any part until today." He continued before he pushed the doors open. In front of me was a beautiful bright dining room, with a table in the centre.

"Daddy." I heard the squill of a little girl before I saw a little girl who ran into Leyton's awaiting arms. The little girl was the splitting image of her father. She obviously had more feminine features, she had dark brown curly long hair and her skin tone was slightly lighter but besides that she looked very much like her father.

"Aren't you going to say hello to Miss Skylin?" He asked the little girl in his arms.

"Hello, Miss Skylin." She shyly said while fiddling with her fingers.

"Hello, Honey, whats your name?" I asked the little girl in the softest tone that I could master.

"Olivia." She said looking at me with an adorable toothy grin.

"What a beautiful name." I complimented her.

"Would you like to sit next to me?" She offered looking up at me.

"I would love to." I replied watching as Olivia's face filled with happiness. I watched as she wiggled in her father's arms obviously wanting to get down and her father let her and watched as she made her way over to me.

"Come with me." She said as she wrapped her smaller hand around my bigger one and gently pulled me to a seat by the table.