45.| We're Not Worthy

Start from the beginning

"The Field Day."

"We should go help them," Landon suggests

Rafael shook his head. "I'm not going anywhere until you get back in your body. And you, I need to show you something," he says looking at Lucas.

Lucas narrowed his eyes before following behind the wolf into his room. "What is—" he paused when he saw Hope's unconscious body. "What's wrong with her?"

"Dr. S said she's waiting on you. Something about forgiving yourself, and other things." Rafael explained. "She was waiting for you this entire time while you were in the cell. But now that you're here, you can get her back."

The Nephilim eyes went gold once again, and he stumbled onto the bed. He eyed the Tribrid and motioned for the boys to get out of the room. Which they gladly did.

"Hope, something is wrong with me. And I'm not sure what it is." Lucas says softly. "But I think I'm back? I don't remember how or when—but I need you here." he paused before kissing her lightly on the lips.

The Tribrid then gasped awake and her eyes fell onto Lucas. "Lucas," she whispers as she clings onto him.

"I'm here. I'm—" Lucas paused before pulling away and eyeing the Tribrid down. "You're awake?"

Hope narrowed her eyes. "Um, yeah? Where were you ten seconds ago."

Lucas slightly chuckled. "I—I was just kidding. It's good to have you back, Mikaelson."

"Mikaelson? That's new." Hope says with furrowed brows.

"O-oh. Y-yeah. I wanted to try something new. I guess?" Lucas shrugs.

Hope smiled. "Just shut up, and kiss me."

The Nephilim didn't hesitate to pull the Tribrid into a kiss. He wasn't sure what he was doing—he was positive his feeling for her were gone—right?

"How did you know I was in a cell?" Lucas questioned pulling away.

"I just knew. It made me want to stay asleep forever." Hope admits

"What made you come back?" Hope questioned.

Lucas smiled. "I knew you'd drag my sorry ass out of them either way."

"Fair."

"Me and the boys made a pledge. Them and me, every day, waking up and taking the fight to the bad guys." Lucas explained

Hope hummed. "So like a super side-squad."

"We're gonna get a Bat-Signal so you'll know how to call on us," Lucas answered.

"I don't think I'm ever gonna get that far away from you again."

"You better not," Lucas says before pulling her into a kiss.

"Luc—oh god," Rafael says covering his eyes, Landon doing the same. "I'll—we'll come back."

"No, it's fine." Hope sighed as she stood from the bed. "I was just leaving."

"Are you sure? Is she sure?"

"Yeah."

"This better be good," Lucas sighed

"Really, Luc? You're supposed to kneel" Rafael smirked as she took out the sword. "—in the mighty presence of a king."

Lucas snorted. "No way."

"Yes, way,"

The Nephilim was about to speak but he was hit with the same feeling from before. His eyes went gold and he glanced around the room before running straight out. Lucas ran straight towards the Crypt.

"Where were you today?" Alyssa questioned

Instead of a response Lucas threw up black goo and coughed aggressively.

"Ew!"

"T-The kid is fighting back." Dark Lucas coughed out

The Necromancer narrowed his eyes. "What are you talking about?"

"Oh my god, That isn't Lucas—that's someone else in his body," Alyssa says in shock

Dark Lucas nodded. "Correct."

"Who are you?"

"Well, here's the thing. I am Lucas. But the darkest parts of him," The person responds. "Like what happened to Josie except worst. But you can call me whatever."

"Why are you taking over his body?" Alyssa questioned

"Well, he allowed me to when he helped his ex-lover perform a spell using very bad magic. I'm here to finish what he started. Takedown the Salvatore School, along with that annoying Tribrid" Dark Lucas explained "But he keeps coming out. He's strong, I'll give him that. He's been fighting against me all day. He comes and goes."

"And what do you need from me?"

"This Vessel is dying, Frankenstein," Dark Lucas huffed out. "We've got to remove his spirit and send him back to Hell. Because this vessel can't hold the both of us."

"Why couldn't you just choose another body and then run the sword through him?" The Necromancer asks.

Dark Lucas let out a scoff. "It's not easy. I don't know where the sword is, and even though I'm in this body—his memories don't stay with me. And like I said, I'm still Lucas."

"So what? You want to get rid of Lucas?"

"Sort of. Just the good parts."

The Necromancer smirked. "Well then, you've come to the wrong place. Because you're going to have to go back to that school and explain to them what's going on." the man says. "but instead, switch the names around."

"Smart. That's smart. So instead of removing my soul, they'll remove his." Dark Lucas says.

"You are correct."

"Well, it's good to know you're back," Brooklyn smirks walking towards him. "I missed you."

Dark Lucas smiled. "Yes. Time is cruel for the separation."

"So when do we rain hell on the Salvatore School?"

"We kill them all one by one slowly. Starting with Rafael, and ending with the twins." Dark Lucas says. "I assume you've got the Rafael part covered?"

The Necromancer nodded. "Once again, you are correct. I'm starting to like you more than that Nephilim boy."

"Good. Because I'm here for good," Dark Lucas smirks

"How are we going to do this?"

"Act normal."

"And if Lucas happens to pop through?"

Dark Lucas hummed. "Trust me, he won't be able to say much."

"It's settled. The Salvatore Boarding School will go down."

▆▆▆▆▆▆ ★ ▆▆▆▆▆▆

So I need y'alls help. This whole Dark Lucas as a name isn't going to work, I need a suggestion for a new name rather then Dark Lucas. It just sounds too corny. So drop some names, pleaseee !