《Chapter 19》🧡 Amelia 🧡

A/N: For Amelia, she's like a younger version of the picture so you know roughly what she looks like :)

Aizawa: "Alright. Come with me."

Shigaraki, dabi and toga make their way out of the room. Kirishima is still asleep on the sofa and todoroki is still half asleep.

Fuyumi: "Sho... go back to sleep.."

Shoto: "Mhm... alright.."

He lays back down and soon falls asleep again.

Fuyumi: "Sometimes I swear I don't know what I'm going to do with him."

Rei: "You guys... you knew this whole time..?"

Fuyumi: "Sorry mum.... we couldn't really tell you since none of us were allowed out of the house very much.. and dabi... well... he can't really visit since he'd get turned in to the police if he did..."

Rei: "....mhm.. ok it's fine.."

Mitsuki: "...alright... anyway... roughly how long do these two usually stay asleep...?"

Bakugou: "Kiri will sleep for around half an hour."

Midoriya: "Mhm.. yeah around the same time for todoroki-kun."

Bakugou sits down in front of the couch, in front of kiri. We hear another knock and someone open the door. It's denki, sero and shinsou, they all walk in and join bakugou on the floor.

Denki: "Oh. Hey everyone."

Shinsou just waves.

Sero: "Hello."

Denki: "Also. Mina and toga asked if they could come stay here until tsuyu gets better so they can stay with kirishima and todoroki without hurting them and around all of us."

Bakugou: "Tell them of course they can. Mineta isn't here and none of us are pervs so make yourself at home."

Denki: "Thanks bro."

Shinsou: "Bakugou?"

Bakugou looks at him "Hmm?"

Shinsou: "Why are you never like this around anyone else..? I know.. you have your reasons and things.. but.. why is it..?"

Bakugou: "The real reason? Well... when people see good. They expect good. And I don't want to have to live up to anyone's expectations."

The whole room went a little silent after that was said. Kirishima  had woken up to shinsou asking that question and also heard the answer.

Kirishima: "You're not wrong."

Since no one had realised he was awake they were all a little shocked and bakugou jumped a bit when he heard his voice.

Bakugou: "Oh. You're awake."

Kirishima smiles and nods "You coming up or no?"

Bakugou smiles and gets up then kirishima moves back a little and he lays down next to him as kirishima puts an arm around him and brings him closer.

Kaminari: "I'll text the girls and help them get here. I think jiro will come as well since she's apart of the bakusquad."

Deku: "Uraraka can't because it's tsuyu. Otherwise she probably would. But your bakusquad. You're all very close aren't you?"

Kirishima, bakugou, sero, kaminari and shinsou all reply with "Of course we are."

Bakugou: "Oh and btw shinsou is with us."