《Chapter 14》❤oh great..❤

3rd person pov:

The next day it was school, they all (apart from denki) went to school as normal and sat at their desks.

Aizawa: "Kaminari has fallen ill with a virus. He won't be with us this week.. but should be next week."

They hear a knock at the door.

Aizawa: "..yes?"

Recovery girl: "I would like to speak with kirishima please.."

Aizawa: "....of course.."

Kirishima nods and stands up then follows recovery girl out of the classroom and into her office.

Recovery girl: "Ok... I have to run through some things with you.."

Kirishima nods slightly.

Recovery girl: "First of all... we need to establish.. are you willing to let people know this is happening to you..?"

Kirishima: "Do I have a choice..?"

Recovery girl: "Well.... you won't be taking part in a lot of the activities you usually would... so they'll notice something's wrong anyway.."

Kirishima: "Then I guess I will.. but only class 1-A.."

Recovery girl: "Ok. Fair enough..ok. I will ask you to wear a mask in crowded hallways.. like at lunch and break.. to avoid getting anything... and you feel unwell.. you let someone know immediately ok?"

Kirishima: "...yeah.."

Recovery girl: "Ok.. and last but not least.. those who you come in close contact with and I mean not wearing your mask... you might want to ask them if they could wear one as well. Like your mums and a girlfriend or boyfriend if you have one.. best friends even?"

Kirishima: "...so... if I take the mask off.. I either have to be at home... alone.. or with someone who will wear one too..?"

Recovery girl: "..basically yes... but the classroom is spaced out enough.. if someone gets a cough or cold.. you'll be moved away from them and will have to wear a mask in class..."

Kirishima: "....ok.."

Recovery girl: "Ok.. we'll tell class 1-A in an assembly today.."

Kirishima: "..ok.."

Recovery girl: "Here's your masks... they're throw away ones.. just throw them in the bin when you're not using them... you can use them one everyday.. when you run out.. come back and I'll give you some more.. I might be able to get some washable ones so you can wear them and wash them at home."

Kirishima nods and takes them.

Kirishima: "Thanks.."

Recovery girl: "No problem... and remember... it is possible to come back from this perfectly fine.."

Kirishima: "Yeah... thanks.."

They both get up and recovery girl tells him to put a mask on while they walk back to class 1-A. Kirishima takes it off just outside and puts them in his pocket before walking back in and sitting down. They then hear someone coughing.