《Chapter 18》❤finally!❤

Aizawa: "So. What do you all say to that? Would you like to join the villains rehabilitation course?"

They all turn to shigaraki so he can have the first word. Toga then looks directly at bakugou and the whole class notices this, the ones who know smile but the others just look plain confused.

Shigaraki: "Very well. I'm in."

Aizawa smiles and soon everyone but dabi and toga have agreed.

Dabi: "What do ya say lil bro?"

Todoroki smiles "Love to have you."

Dabi: "Alright. I'm in then."

Toga is still looking at bakugou, but then she walks over and stands in front of his desk. Soon everyone was staring at the two of them.

Toga: "Hey katsuki?"

Bakugou: "Hmm?"

Toga: "Should I..?"

Bakugou looks up at her "That's not my decision. But you know I'll support you with anything. I did when you came to me and told me you're a villain. Of course I will if you decide that this is the thing that'll make you happy. But if it won't then don't."

The whole class (apart from those who know) was shocked at this response and a few of the ones that already know were shocked at what he said and how he said it so caringly.

Toga smiles "Ok." She turns to aizawa "I'm in too."

Aizawa smiles a little "Glad to hear it toga. Now... names please I'll add you to the register."

Dabi: "Which ones..?"

Aizawa: "Whichever you want to go by..."

Kurogiri looks at aizawa "Oh come on I don't even get a hug or nothing are you kidding me?"

Aizawa looks at the blue haired guy "I can hug you..?"

Mic smiles and walks a little closer.

Kurogiri: "Why would I say no to that?"

Aizawa smiles and hugs him tightly and mic soon joins. The whole class and the league are a little confused by this. None of us know why he'd actually hug him or how their names brought him back to his normal self.

Kurogiri (oboro) breaks the hug and looks at them "Also, you guys got married?"

Mic and aizawa look at eachother than him and nod, smiling.

Kurogiri: "And you said that was never gonna happen. I knew it you big idiots."

Shigaraki: "Um... kurogiri? You knew these two?"

Kurogiri: "Ah. You don't recorgnise it? Hmm... shota.. do you have the class picture?"

Aizawa nods and goes in a drawer and takes out a framed picture and hands it to him.

Kurogiri: "Class 1-A... the class I was in."

Shigaraki gets up and looks at it then he  gasps and looks at mic and aizawa "You guys were in the same class?"

Aizawa: "We were more than in the same class. We were best friends. Of course mic dragged me into the group and oboro managed to get through to me too. God knows how."

Shigaraki: "Oboro?"

Kurogiri: "That's me shigaraki. My name's oboro shirakumo."

Iida gasps and says "The kid that died when a building collapsed?"

Kurogiri: "Mhm. I did die... but then I was brought back to life by some scientists and you know the rest of the story."

Shigaraki: "...mhm."