3:11

═════════════════════════ .✾.═

WE REACH an area of the city and sit down near a short wall, I then hear Newt coughing and rush towards him "how you feeling?" I ask tears filling my eyes "ugh... terrible" he responds.

He turns to Minho "it's good to see you" he says, Minho then goes over to the boys whilst I stay with Newt, he puts me on his lap and i start to cry.

"Hey... why you crying love?" He coughs, i look at him and he wipes away my tears "I don't want to loose you..." I respond with a weak voice and he hugs me.

He then pulls away pulling down the top of his uniform to get air to his chest "oh newt..." I sob and he looks at me giving me a small smile, he grabs my chin and makes our lips connect, this kiss was gentle, loving, and deep.

We both pulled away for breathe and let our foreheads rest on one another's, i smile at him and he returns it "c'mon let's get up" Thomas says and I get off Newt helping him up.

He stumbles a bit but I catch him "you alright?" Thomas asks Newt and he replies with a nod "yeah.." as we ran for a few minutes there was an explosion.

"Holy shit!" I jump "they said they'd take down WICKED not the whole damn city!" Gally says as I keep Newt wrapped around my neck "love.." he whispers and i look at him "thank you for-" "no, your not going to die!" I cut him off.

We all start running "stay low!" Gally orders as we near WICKED soldiers, I lay sit Newt down and hold hit cheeks stroking them, I then give him a kiss on the forehead and sit beside him.

There was an explosion nearby and I jumped, suddenly gunshots and yells were being heard all around us, more explosives were being set off near us.

A random guy cried out "AhhGhh" I tried not to laugh so I covered my mouth, Gally looks at me shaking his head smiling "your a strange one greenbean" I smile at him then burst out laughing, Minho put his hand on my mouth silencing me, or so he tried.

My laugh then turned into a cry, Minho noticed I wasn't laughing anymore and removed his hand, he hugged me instead I looked at my bandages and saw it was soaked in blood.

"We gotta go! We gotta go!" Thomas says dragging Newt off somewhere else, i got up and ran behind it was chaos "we're not gonna make it" Thomas says into the walkie talkie.

"Wait what are you talking about?" Brenda says on the other line "stay with the others, get everybody out" he told her "no" she said and I sigh "Brenda.." I say "no I'm not leaving you guys" she says.

"So forget it" she finished "even though you should?" Thomas says and i furrow my eyebrows then realise that Brenda likes Thomas "holy shit" I say smiling.

"Thomas don't worry I'm coming to you!" She says "our ride is here!" She laughs, after we run to another spot and get down again we look up to see the Berg.

"We gotta go!" I say and we all go to grab Newt "Go without me!" He says coughing up black liquid breathing heavily "go ahead, get the serum and come to us as quick as you can" Thomas says.

They weren't moving "GO!" I scream and they get up, Newt grabs Minho "thank you... thank you Minho" he says "you just hang on, you hear me?" Minho says and runs off.

Me and Thomas stay behind and I look at Newt's face he was zoned out breathing heavily "newt.." I whisper hiding the tears  as he looks at me, his black veins going up his neck "breath in.. and b-breath out.." I tell him with my shaky voice.

He started getting angry, he was making angry noises, huffing and ignoring me completely "Thomas..." I say "Hey.. HEY! HEY NEWT! You can fight this okay? We're gonna get you up!" He says and we start to grab Newt.

"No!" He says ripping something off his neck "your gonna take this" he says "we gotta go now!" Thomas says "YOUR GONNA TAKE THIS!!" Newt yells at Thomas holding his necklace breathing heavily.

"Please... please Tommy... please" he begs, I begin to cry hard "alright..." Thomas says taking it, he then helps Newt up with all his strength I get up to help "your the fastest go ahead and get the serum!" Thomas orders.

I hesitate but run, tears in my eyes, I see Minho and Gally in the distance and soon run past them and reach Brenda "GIVE ME THE SERUM!!" I yell and she passes it to me and I run back passing the boys once more.

Teresa was speaking through speakers but I ignored her I reach Newt and Thomas, Newt was on the floor whilst Thomas was listening to Teresa looking at me.

I give him the serum and he cuts his hand letting blood drop in, he passes it to me whilst he covers his hand in fabric. I see Newt get up "Newt?" I say and he looks at me, his eyes almost fully black and veins all over his face as dark as his eyes.

He charges at Thomas but Thomas throws his to the ground, Newt soon gets back up charging at me, I held the serum tight in my hand he knocks me down.

"NEWT PLEASE ITS ME!!" I yell struggling against him, eventually I push him off "Y/N KILL ME!!" He yells and I got angry my emotions were all over "NO!!" I scream.

Newt charges at Thomas and snaps his teeth at him, he then calms down "I'm sorry Tommy.. I'm sorry tommy.." he says putting a gun to his head, Thomas knocks it out of his hands.

He pushes Newt off and I rush over to Newt pinning him to the ground, he grabs a knife and stabs me, i gasp looking down at the blood then the serum then Newt.

I open the serum and put it down his throat, Newt swallows it and i back away holding the knife in my stomach and pull it out gasping for air.

I choke out the words "Tommy.. l-look after him..." I collapse to the floor struggling to breathe "Y/N!!" Thomas yells.

Thomas looks over at me tears in his eyes "I'll say hello to everyone f-for y-you..." I cough out blood and he screams "NO Y/N STAY WITH ME!!"

Brenda rushed over to me as Thomas ran away somewhere, Minho, Frypan and Gally crouch down beside me "Greenbean.." Gally sobs.

"H-help m-me"' I say weakly unzipping my uniform and pulling the top half down, they nod and Gally rips off both of my uniform sleeves and tied them together then around me keeping pressure.

I look over to Newt, his black veins were gone and his breathing was normal, he was unconscious and better than being a crank "h-hey.." I face my friends smiling at them "I-if I d-dont m-make it t-tell M-Milly and N-Newt I love them and I'm a-sorry... I l-love you all t-too..." I feel my eyes become heavy and black out.