3:10

═════════════════════════ .✾.═

"Minho!" I scream as we shoot down guards who were charging at us, we then ran into an open space, we spun around to each path where guards were and shot.

"Get down!" I yell sliding behind a wall with the boys, I instantly regretted it as I slid on my arm and shoulder that had been shot, I yell out in pain.

"You alright love?" Newt asks and I shake my head no, I felt more blood pour down my arm, I unzip the top part of the uniform and wrap the sleeves around my waist, I only had a sleeveless tank top.

It revealed my two wounds where I had been shot, Newt sighs "how long?" He asks and I whisper "through the glass Teresa pushed us through Janson shot me in the arm, and then when you pulled us back I got hit in the shoulder by once again janson" I smile weakly at him.

"It'll be fine, I'll be fine I just.. we need to focus on you and Minho first" I say, newt was about to say something but I rush over to a guards body "GET BACK!!" I yell as I throw a cylinder object towards the others.

They all shake as electricity hits them causing them to fall to the floor unconscious "Lets Go!" I shout running into a direction, i look back but only bump into something in front of me.

I look to see a soldier facing his gun to my face, I gulp putting my hands up "get to the ground now!" He tells the other two as he goes to grab me, i duck dodging his grasp.

Something then barges into the man causing him to go flying into glass to another room, i look up to see Minho "Min Min!" I yell hugging him "I'm so so so sorry that I couldn't save you I-" "it's okay y/n/n, I know it's not your fault but you kicked ass" he smiles cutting me off.

The other two boys then join the hug but then I squeal as Thomas full power smashed into my arm "Tommy!" I whimper and he lets go "sorry y/n.." he apologised and i nod.

"Is this real?" Minho asks and I nod "it's not a hallucination Minho this is real" I smile and then a guards appear "WE GOT THEM WE GOT THEM!" They all yell and we run.

Janson was suddenly in front and I looked around and saw a door "IN HERE!" I scream kicked the door open racing inside, the boys right behind me.

We lock the door and look around "dude c'mon!" Minho signals Newt to help him push down a tray so it blocked them from getting inside the room with us.

I look around and see bandages and wipes, I clean my arm quickly and wrap it as best as I can then tied it up tightly keeping pressure, Newt then wraps both arms around my waist and kisses my neck.

'Zmmm' was suddenly heard and I turn around looking behind Newt to see sparks flying around near the locks "any ideas!?" Minho yells to Thomas.

I turn to see him looking at the window "maybe" he replies turning to us, the boys then get a stall and smash the windows throwing it out, I walk over to see the stall splash in water.

"Okay... so we're gonna jump?" I question laughing nervously, I backed away "we need a good run to you know" I wave my arms about but they got the idea.

"You sure about this?" Minho asks "Not really." Thomas replies "nice pep talk" Minho says getting in a sprinting position
I look too Newt knowing what he was about to say "Were all bloody inspired" we say in unison.

He looks at me and I giggle, he gives me a kiss on the lips and I smile "love you Newt" "I love you too y/n" he smiles back, the door then bangs open "SHIT!" Thomas yells.

We all run and then jump out the window "NEWT!!" I scream as we fall down whereas Minho yells "THOMAS!!" I laugh but then land in the water, as I go down under I smack my head really hard on something, I open my eyes to see the stall.

I push myself upwards with blood dripping down my face, "Newt!" I yell out as I fall back under, I go back up "I can't swim!" I scream before going under the water again.

I feel someone grab my waist and pull me upwards to the surface i back up on the floor, i look to see Newt, as he comes up from the water, I run over to him and he runs to me and we smash our lips together and passionately kiss.

"Get a room!" Minho smiles and I smile into the kiss then pull away, I feel a gun on my back and freeze "newt.." I whisper, he looks to see a few guards with guns "freeze!" They order.

I look at the one with a gun and they give me a little nod, he then removes the gun from me and fires it at the other three guards "GAL!" I smile hugging him and he removes his mask.

"Gally?" Minho heavily breathes he nods "Minho" then looks up then turns to me "you guys are nuts" he says walking away and I laugh.

"We'll explain later" Thomas says patting Minho's back, Newt comes up to me and sees the blood dripping down my face and I smile as he goes to wipe it off, I put my head back just like in the glade.

He laughs at me and I put my head forwards again allowing him to wipe off the blood, i look down at myself and see that the white tank top I was wearing was see through and showing my black laced bra.

I look around at the boys who tried not to laugh, I then unwrap the sleeves on my waist and zip the uniform back up "weirdos" I mutter walking ahead of them.