2:13

═════════════════════════ .✾.═

I WAKE up on a couch with a blanket covering my body, my head rest on Newt's lap I then hear Jorge "I suggest that you talk! You son of a bitch!" He punches something.

I jump slightly causing newt to look at me "hey there love" he whispered kissing my lips gently causing me to smile "hey there... lizard" I giggle stroking his cheek.

"I'm sorry... you're going to have to leave my house." The man says, I figure comes up to us as I cover more of myself in the blanket "Looks like you've been having fun". Newt says to someone.

"Hey Newt.. There's something I have to tell you... about Y/n... I.. she's-" I cut him off smiling "HERE!!!" I almost shout, Thomas and Brenda scream.

Newt and I just giggle, I sit up but then I see Thomas looking at my arm, i look to see the sleeve down, he still knows the crank bit me though.

I click my fingers getting his attention shaking my head no and mouthing 'not yet' he becomes hesitant but nods, I snuggle into Newt's chest watching Jorge beat up a dude.

"Listen, I don't enjoy hurting you okay? Where is the Right arm Marcus?" Jorge days to the man with a beaten face "Wait HAH!! That's Marcus!" I laugh.

"The girl catches on quick, listen here hottie, you the brains here or what?" Marcus says and I start to feel uncomfortable "look Marcus your making the girl uncomfortable don't.. just don't your a man she's only a girl" Jorge warns.

"C'mon she can speak for herself Jorge she doesn't mind, anyways what's she gonna do about it?" Marcus asks laughing looking at me "I'll beat you up asshole" I glare.

"Yeah right." He replies and i look at Jorge for permission if I could go up there he nods, I remove myself from Newt and walk over sighing.

I punch him across the nose really hard and hear a click sound "damn she broke your nose, that's impressive" Jorge admits smiling "I know you know where they're hiding" Jorge says.

I stretch yawning only to make my sleeve fall down making the bite visible, Marcus sees and laughs, i look at my arm placing it down pulling my sleeve to cover it.

"Oopsie! Someone's got a-" I punch him in the face again so he doesn't finish it "shut up" I warn, I give him a glare and he laughs looking at Jorge.

"You tell us about where it is and I'll make you a deal, you can come with us" Jorge offers but Marcus laughs "I burned that bridge a long time ago besides I made my own deal" he says.

I go back to newt examining my body for any marks, I carefully take off my hoodie and make sure no one sees the bite, i look in my bag and see bandages and wrap the bite mark with it.

"What did you do to your arm?" Newt questions running his fingers along my skin looking for any injuries, I smile at him giving him a kiss "just cut it is all" I lied.

He gave me a funny look and picked me up taking me to another room as they talk to Marcus "love... I know when your lying" he says placing me down on a bed.

I shake my head smiling "I'm not lying newt" I say hoping to convince him, he pins me down to the bed so I couldn't move, he starts unwrapping my bandage on my arm.

"Newt... please.. no.." I beg but he finished unwrapping it, he turns my arm around facing him and sees the bite mark, he looks at me pain in his eyes.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't want to tell you Newt with everything that's going on I didn't think it would matter" I say as he keeps me where I am.

"Of course it matters y/n... you know I love you right? I want to be able to help you and.. I can't do that if you keep lying." He tells me and I let out a sob.

"I'm sorry I really am.." I turn my face away from him but he grabs my chin making me face him, he then moves his face closer so we were inches apart.

"I love you Y/n, remember that okay? I promise I'll protect you with everything I have" he says and without even thinking I crash my lips into his pulling him closer to me.

He kisses back and puts his hand on my cheek and back, I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and we kiss passionately.

There was a creak and we stop kissing to look at the door and see Milly there with Minho, both jaws were dropped and their faces were pink.

We unwrap ourselves from one another and I quickly bandage my arm again clearing my throat rubbing the back of my head "s-sorry..." Milly says embarrassed.

"Umm Milly wanted you guys so I- umm went with her to find you.. yeah." Minho says but I stand up grabbing Milly's hand exiting the room my face flushing red.

As I walk back to the living room sitting down with Milly on my lap, I see Jorge annoyed "I changed my mind, hermano... I do enjoy hurting you" he says kicking Marcus backwards.

Jorge gets out a gun and I couldn't help but smile this was entertaining "your a psychopath y/n" Frypan says and I laugh "no I am not!"

Jorge points the gun at Marcus' face "TALK!" He yells "okay! Jesus! But I'm not making any promises these guys like to move around" Marcus says.

Jorge takes up his chair and i put Milly down as I lean forward in my seat interested where this is gonna go "damn dude you look like shit" I smile at Marcus who groans.

"They have an outpost in the mountains but it's a long way away you got half of WICKED on your ass your never gonna make it" Marcus says and I get up waking over.

"Not on foot" I smirk "do you have a vehicle that's better than the rusty one outside?" I ask and Jorge smiles at me then places his hand on Marcus' shoulders.

"Where's Bertha?" He asks Marcus and I clap my hands "Not Bertha" Marcus whimpers.