3:8

═════════════════════════ .✾.═

I GRAB a chair in front of Teresa "we'll start off simple" I say coldly "where's Minho" I ask "you guys don't seriously think.." she looks at Thomas I clap my hands in front of her face.

"Hey, he isn't gonna help you so. Look. At. Me!" I say she looks at me and then back at Thomas "oh my god" I say holding the bridge of my nose.

"Let me ask you again, where is Minho!" I yell causing her to jump a little "he's with the others in holding.. level 3." She said.

"How many others?" Newt asks behind me as he places his hands on my shoulders "28" she replies, we all turn to Brenda "I can make that work" she says placing a card down.

"No no.. you guys don't understand the whole levels restricted, you can't get in without a thumbprint id" she says and I grab a knife.

"That's why your coming with us." Thomas says but Gally interrupts looking at the knife I'm fiddling with "we don't necessarily need her" he says.

I look up at him "not all of her we just need her finger" he says grabbing the knife I had "Gally back off.." Thomas called.

"Are you screamish?" I ask "Y/N!!" Thomas yells and i shoot myself up walking towards him picking him up shoving him into a wall "I bet you now she's done a lot worse to Minho" I pause.

"I know she's done a lot worse to Minho, she did it to me too Thomas! THE PAIN WAS NEVER ENDING THEY ALWAYS PLAYED WITH OUR HEAD THEY TORTURED US!!" I yell.

"LET GO OF HIM!! Won't make a difference, do whatever you want to me, you still won't make it past the front door" she says causing me to drop Thomas.

"The sensors will pick you up-" she gets cut off by Thomas "because were tagged" and she nods at him "Property of WICKED... your gonna help us with that too" he says passing her a small knife.

"This is gonna sting" she tells me and I ignore her "I'm sorry about the tests and everything it was for the cure" she says as she cuts my neck where the tag was.

"She enjoyed that" I hear Gally say in the distance "probably right" Frypan agrees with the boy "your looking good.." Teresa says.

"How have you been getting your serum?" She asks me "what are you talking about?" I ask "I didn't think you'd still be alive" she admits.

"When was the last time you had the treatment?" She asks pulling the tag a little "Right arm, Last time we saw you"
I said.

"That was months ago.." she says stopping what she was doing, I move forward and the tag gets pulled out in the process I look at her confused but grabbing a clean tissue.

"Y/n!" She calls after me as I walk away to the others sitting next to Gally "that's not possible!" Teresa says shocked "what's not possible?" Gally asks.

"I got bitten by a crank months ago and apparently I should be dead" I show him the mark from the crank "you should have turned by now" she says coming closer to me.

I back away feeling a little bit scared, I feel my body press against the wall, Teresa reached for my arm but I kicked her back "STAY AWAY FROM ME!!" I yell running out of the room to get ready.

Brenda works on Thomas and they end up arguing, I get into the soldier outfit sighing, i exit the room and we make our way to WICKED.

I separate from the others and went inside, I bump into two soldiers with Teresa and follow them I stayed close to the one in the dark red looking outfit as I knew it was Newt.

We entered a stairwell with another soldier I lift my mask and so does everyone else, Newt starts to cough and I hug him from behind.

I saw Teresa looking at him so I turn him around the other direction facing me and not her, she knew something was up, I hugged Newt and we rocked back and forth.

Gally was breaking into a box, Thomas was checking with Fry and Brenda whilst Teresa sat there still looking at Newt, I had enough so I let go of Newt and grabbed Teresa's arm making her move down one floor so we were under the boys.

"Right what's your problem!" I whisper shout but she ignores me, as she goes to walk away I grab her arm "stop looking at Newt like that." I warn then move her upstairs where the boys were.

We make our way to the third floor and the doors open, i charge my gun smiling behind my mask "boo." I say as i shoot the man down with my gun.

We took out all the men and started going to different rooms where the kids were I open the door smiling "hey kids wanna get outta here?" They all get up leaving gathering with the others.

I watch Newt go over to a door and open it removing his mask showing his face "c'mon let's go" he smirks to the kids, "oh my, that.. that was so hot honestly" I say to myself and hear the walkie talkie crackle alive.

"Y/n!" Brenda said "I heard that, now stop checking out Newt and help them get the kids out!"  Her voice came out of everyone's walkie talkie, my friends look at me raising their eyebrows.

Newt just shakes his head smiling, I whisper into the walkie talkie "I hate you so much" I then hear a voice "Love you too." I hear Newt say and I scream inside.

I walk over to a laughing Newt "t-that wasn't meant for you it was meant for Brenda seeming I umm.." I quietly mumble then talk gibberish.

"Where's Minho?" I ask Teresa and she looks around clueless.