First Proper Date

---Rena and Adam POV---

"Just stay calm...", Adam muttered to himself as he waited for Ruka to arrive for their date.

Despite getting much more comfortable being around her and being incredibly happy that they had both confessed to each other, he still felt anxious as their first date together loomed.

Due to his nervousness he was quickly tapping his hand on his left leg as he looked around anxiously. His heart rate then shot up and he felt it curl into a knot as he saw Ruka approaching to his right.

He swallowed and quickly looked away to take a moment to compose himself as she got closer to him.

As she approached she felt similar feelings of nervousness pour over her, stopping just in front of him before her expression turned to an expectant one.

Briefly looking her up and down a smile formed on Adam's face as he spoke, "You look great"She too smiled and chuckled slightly before responding. "You too~"

Stepping up to him tentatively and slowly intertwining her fingers with his. Shocked for a moment, Adam felt heat rise to his face as he close his fingers slightly around her's.

She then gave his hand a light squeeze as the pair set off for their date...

---Ruka and Claude POV---

Ruka let out a sigh as she stood with her arms folded nervously before her.

"He better get here soon...", She muttered as she shuffled nervously and turned her view down to her shoes.

"H-Hey Ruka", Claude then greeted shakily as he approached her.

"You're late...", She said softly under her breath with a slight pout forming on her face as she looked away. Lightly hugging her sides as an embarrassed expression formed on her face.

Pausing for a moment and noticing her shift in attitude since he'd arrived Claude quickly added, "Y-You look really good today Ruka..."

She gasped slightly at his words before a genuine smile formed on her face and she turned back towards him.

"Thank you...", She whispered softly as he stepped closer to her again and gripped her hand.

"Ready to go?"

"Yep~", she then replied with a wide smile as her nerves started to fall away and the pair set off for their date.

---No one POV---

"Well look who made it~", Rena said with a chuckle as she and Adam saw Ruka and Claude approaching them as they stood out of the front of the restaurant that would be the location of their date.

Claude chuckled and smiled at Adam who laughed back as Ruka smiled and glanced to one side.

"I'm just glad we could all come together for a day out", Adam then added. To which all three others nodded in response as the group headed inside.

"Reservation for 4 please", Adam said to the receptionist as they entered and were then led to their table.

As the two pairs sat down an awkward silence ensued for a few moments as a waitress brought out 4 menus for the table.

The silence then continued as each one of them glanced at one another from over the menus each of them was holding.

"Come on guys, why is everything so awkward", Adam then asked with a chuckle as he put his menu down.

"I guess things will take come getting used to, this is our first time on a double date after all", Claude then added with a smile.

"True enough", Rena said as she and Ruka giggled for a moment.

"Let's just focus on relaxing and having a good time then..."

---Timeskip---

"Hahahaha he really did that?! Priceless!" Rena then said, laughing loudly as Claude shared a funny story from he and Adam's past.

Adam was suitably embarrassed by it's contents and slumped down slightly with a slight pout forming on his face.

"Would it help if I shared something about Rena from when we were younger?", Ruka then asked.

"Don't you dare!", Rena quickly retorted with a serious expression that caused Ruka to burst out laughing.

"Maybe I shouldn't tell him about the time you claimed you were going to become a 'super model and take the fashion world by storm'...", Ruka then said softly, making sure to emphasize the last part.

Rena's face turned bright red at Ruka's words as she sheepishly slumped back into her seat. Leaning slightly over into Adam's arm to hide her face.

"Awww, it's alright", Adam said with a chuckle as he brushed some hair out of her face as she rested against him.

"Well with group embarrassment out of the way shall we have dessert?", Ruka then added with a smirk as she leaned against Claude.

---Timeskip---

"Well I think we all can agree tonight was a good one", Rena said as she nuzzled against Adam as they walked.

"I agree~", Ruka responded as she did the same to Claude.

The two boys chuckled and glanced over at each other with a knowing look as they continued to walk.

Soon they reached the dorm block what Rena and Ruka lived in. As the group approached the door and started to walk up the stairs to their floor, the girls started to cling a little tighter to their respective boyfriends as they looked at each other for a moment with a competitive look in their eyes...

"Well I guess it's time to-", Adam started as they reached the two doors that led into Rena and Ruka's rooms.

"L-Let's go inside for some uh... E-Evening tea...", Rena spoke shakily as she interrupted Adam. Looking up at him with a nervous expression.

"Y-You t-too. L-Let's g-go inside!", Ruka then added quickly as her and Rena opened their dorm doors, and shared one last competitive glance before pulling their boyfriends inside.

"W-Wait a minute!", Claude responded as Ruka pulled him inside.

"I'm coming!", Adam replied as Rena did the same...