date

I decided to go home after couple of hours after watching cartoons at Margo's house. Sam insisted to drive me home.

"You ready?" he said after he fastened his seatbelt in his car.

"Yeah, but you don't have to do this," I smiled at him.

"Yeah, I know," he put a key into the ignition and we finally moved from the place, he connected his phone on aux and he played his favorite band, I never heard of them but he was very excited about that.
"Can I pick you up later? Or do you want to go somewhere tomorrow?" he finally said after while.

"Yeah, later would be perfect."

"5? 6?"

"5," I smiled.

"And do you want to go eat? Or just a walk?" he put his hand on my thigh. I could feel shivers all over my body. No one ever touched me like that before.

"Surprise me," i chuckled and he nodded with smile on his face. His smile is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

We weren't really talking, we were just enjoying music and hot weather with windows rolled down.

"Here," I said when we were just metres away from our driveway.

He stopped the car and he ran his hands through his long hair. I love when he does that.

"See you later," I said and I opened the door but he pulled me back to my seat when he grabbed my hand.

"It was really nice spending a night with you," he chuckled again, because he did the same mistake as before, "spending night next to you, it was amazing," his smile was very warm this time.

"Thank you too," I got closer to him and kissed his cheek.

"I'll be here at 5, bye princess," he winked at me and I melted again.

I only smiled at him and I watched his car dissapear into the distance.

I took a shower and I ate a lunch, I had lot of time till I'll see him again so I finally decided to read my favorite book. After some time I could hear knocking on the door.

I opened them and he was standing there all wet, because it was raining outside.

"Hey what are you doing here?" I said surprised.

"It's our date, you forgot?" he asked surprised too.

"It's already 5?" I looked at my wrist at my watch, it was 5:09 already.

"Can you let me in? I'm cold," he said and looked behind me.

"Sorry," I chuckled and moved away so he could come in.

"Thank you," he said quietly.

"I'm sorry I totally forgot to check time, I was reading a book and I didn't even notice that it started raining."

"It's okay," he chuckled.

"So what is your suprise?" I asked when he sat down on our couch next to me.

"Well, we can go have dinner somewhere and we can drive around the city if you want, I bet there's many things you haven't seen before," he hid a strand of my hair from my face, behind my ear.

"Okay, but do you want a towel or something? You hair is messy," I chuckled.

"It's okay, I like it," he closed his eyes and smile.

"You look so good," I put my head on his shoulder.

"Same for you," he interwined his hand with mine, "so you're ready to go?"

We were now sitting in a restaurant. It looked pretty expensive in here, when I opened the menu and saw the prices, I was really surprised when I saw it but I didn't want to look bad infront of him.

"You can get anything you want, it's on me okay?" he said after while not moving his eyes from the menu.

"But Sam, you can't ju-" he cut me off.

"It's our first date, it should be special," he winked at me and he looked down on the menu again.

I sighed. We ordered a food and we were talking about random stuff while eating.

"So where do you live?" I asked suddenly.

"Well, it's quite hard to explain," he chuckled.

"I'm sure I'll understand," I smiled and grabbed his left hand he had on the table.

"Well, I'm living with 6 boys in a dorm in Highland Park, but also living with my parents in West Hollywood, it's kinda crazy," he smiled nervously.

"But that is great," I said excitedly.

"And you? Living with your parents? From where did you move?"

"I'm only living with my dad, because my mom passed away when I was little and my dad had very serious problems in London, so we moved here because he found a job here," I explained.

"I wanted to ask you if you're british because of the accent, it's so cute," he chuckled.

"Thank you," I smiled.

But my smile didn't last long because I saw two girls entering the restaurant. Sam luckily didn't notice because he was focusing on his food.

It was Kylie with Laura and they were holding hands. God she looked so good I couldn't stop staring at them. It kinda hurt me.

"Do you want to go to my place after this?" he stopped my thoughts.

"Yeah," I need some type of reliever and like I said - he's perfect for that.

"I can introduce you to boys if you want," he smiled "they're little bit goofy but they're very sweet," he was little bit nervous.

"That would be great I would love to have new friends," I smiled and I was really glad to hear about that and that would be first time I meet someone new, someone who wasn't in my dream.

They sat not far away from our table and she didn't notice me yet. But I was very aware of her presence.

"Can we go already?" I said. I didn't want to look at her. It hurt too bad. I needed him right know. I couldn't watch them kissing each other.

We went past their table and I could hear Kylie saying "i love you too," and that was the second I knew that it's not right time to go into her life. It was not right to go between them and she looked happy. So I was happy too.

I just wished she knew about all things we went through even if it was a dream.