Affection under the rain

Luz POV

After school ended, I ran outside to see Gus, Willow and Amity talking to each other. I waved at them and ran down the stairs.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey Luz! Be careful not to-"

I lost my balance on my body causing me to fall, rolling to the stairs. I got my face up and saw my friends coming towards me.

"Luz! Are you okay??" Willow lend her hand for me to grab and finally got my balance back.

I cleaned up my clothes due to the dust I got and looked up to amity with a slight pink color on her cheek. Is she spacing out?
I came towards her and put my hand on her shoulder which caught her by surprise.

"Amity?-"

"H-hah? Oh sorry Luz. I kinda spaced out for awhile"

She gave me smile. I returned the smile and looked at my 3 friends.

"Hey, you guys free today?"

"Pretty much, yeah actually. What is it luz?" Willow turned her head.

"Oh I was wondering if you guys wanna hang out to the owl house! If you guys are free that is"

"Of course! What time?" Amity questioned.

"Is 4 pm good?"

"Heck yeah! See you guys there then! I gotta ask my dad if it's okay with him! See ya guys later!" Gus said as he started leaving.

"Same here, I need to ask my dad's if it's okay for them to let me hang out with you. Alright, see you guys! I'll text you when I got reassured!" Willow left the conversation.

I was left with amity who seems to be looking down.

"Amity? You know you don't have too-"

"N-no no! I'll come! I was deep in thought for a second! My parents are away and might come in 2 weeks so yeah! I'll definitely come!" She said as if she's speed running.

"Well catch you later luz! Bye!" She ran.

Welp I'm pretty sure that went well!

--later at 3:50 pm, the owl house--

i went upstairs to set everything up in my room, i cleaned my room and organized everything else. I heard a knock on the door and slight screaming? Opened the door not to only learn that hooty got a few bruises, but amity was being help back by willow and gus trying to avoid amity hurting hooty.

"Hey guys! You're oddly early, sure your early like in 10 minutes but I'm surprised!"

"Well someone has been worried for coming late" Willow said smirking and looking at amity.

"Look, I saw the forecast today and there's possibly going to be acid rain later around 6 pm okay?"amity sighed softly.

" My my miss amity blight, or should I say little miss perfect~" Gus added

Amity blushed at the comment, that song went viral in the boiling else ever since I introduced it to the school. Surprisingly amity liked it!

We ran up stairs and it was a lot of fun! We played uno for a bit and amity won, I won second, willow won third and gus won forth. Gus nearly burnt the cards to a nearby fire glyph but luckily he didn't. Willow nearly got the plant vines all over the owl house due to rage.We are definitely never playing this game in the owl house-

But other from nearly destroying and burning the house-
We actually did more things! We watched a movie in the crystal ball, spoiling king with tummy rubs and talked for the entire time.