Chapter 4

After I felt myself slowly transformed I look at the girl and saw her eyes widened. I grabbed her and fell onto the ground where the previous battle field was.

The Cart Titan was badly injured while the Jaw Titan had already gotten out of his nape. I looked around and saw the Armored Titan's carcass. It was already steaming indicating that  Reiner must've gotten out.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! YOU TOOK THE WAR HAMMER AWAY FROM THE TYBER FAMILY!" She kept on yelling while trying break free from my grasp.

I tossed her towards a building but saw the Cart Titan used the last bit of their strength to use them as a cushion for her.

"I'm tired of having my comrades killed." I briefly stated while turning around and swinging my hammer towards their military. The sounds of their screams filled my eyes with pure joy.

I was about to swing again but saw lighting travel through the sky at 3 different points. I turned around and saw the Armored Titan and then looked up to see the Attack Titan. Lastly I heard the Jaw Titan scream.

Eren landed in front of me and he immediately came out of his nape panting. All of us were at our limit for transformations but none of us stepped down.

"Y/N. Let's hurry and get back on the airship. None of us have enough energy for this." Eren stated while letting the wind from inside his nape blow his hair back.

Mikasa landed near Eren on his nape while I watched as Armin came to mine. I open my nape a bit so I could look at Armin but still have control of the War Hammer.

"Y/N... let's go, please. We can't fight them again right now." Armin explains while grabbing onto my forearm.

I use the War Hammer's hand to try to gently push Armin off. "Get off, Armin. Go back on the ship with Mikasa and Eren. I'm going to wipe out Marley right here and right now." I replied with pure determination in my voice.

I go back into my nape and feel Armin trying to tear his wear into my nape. I looked to the side and saw the Jaw Titan jump directly at me. I covered my nape where Armin was and swung the hammer again.

The Jaw Titan gripped onto the hammer and then jumped off in front of a building. The Armored looked at me and got into position. I uncovered my nape and looked at Mikasa who looked like she was on the brink of tears while talking to Eren about something.

"Armin, Go." I demand while swinging my hammer back and sending it to the Armored. I heard the sound of Armin's ODM gear fly away but stopped a few feet away.

The Armored's skin absorbed the impact and he kept running towards me. I hardened my skin on my arms and tried to hold him back.

He used his leg to kick me and I stumbled back a bit. Reiner kept on kicking me until I sent one of those spiraling towers straight through him.

I got back up and looked at Eren who glared at me. Mikasa used her ODM gear to swing to Armin and whispered something to him.

I watched as Armin's eyes widened while he try to come to me. Mikasa held him back and tears started building up in his eyes.

I was confused trying to figure out what was happening but then felt something hit my face. I hold my face and then look ahead of me and saw Eren's titan in position. He sent another attack flying at me which hit me.

I conjured up another hammer and swung it towards him. He dodged it and came running at me at full speed. Eren pinned me down to the ground and kept on hitting my face and my chest but I was using the last bit of my energy to keep it hardened.

He screamed into my face and then stepped back a bit to drag me by my feet. He started ripping off my legs and tossing them to the side like they were nothing.

To the side of me I saw the Jaw jump in mid air with his mouth wide open. I moved the hardening from my face and nape and moved it to my hands to grab him. I broke his jaw and then turned him around so his nape was near my mouth.

"Stay still." I said while bringing the Jaw Titan to my mouth and biting off the nape. The Jaw Titan kept on scratching me but without his Jaw it was really a useless titan.

The warm fluid of his blood went down my throat as the excess fell down my chin. The body of the now former Jaw went limp and started steaming slowly.

This rush of adrenaline coursed through my body after a few seconds and I looked over  at Eren. I got out of my nape and jumped out to transform to the Jaw Titan.

At this point I would've been drained of my energy but the Jaw Titan's blood that coursed through my veins gave me an extra push.

I yelled and jumped onto Eren's face while scratching it. He grabbed onto my arm and started pulling them off while trying to claw me out of my nape.

"I'm sorry... Eren." I thought to myself while taking my free hand and piercing them into his back. I sank the Jaw's teeth into Eren's nape and yanked the outer layer skin off.

He looked up at me with wide eyes and sweat dripping down his face. We stared at each other for a second and then I leaned in taking him into my mouth.

The faint sound of his bones cracking and the blood running down my throat made me feel light headed. This one was different...

My titan fell onto the ground along with Eren's titan who was steaming. I was screaming from inside my nape just watching their former memories.

I felt this cold breeze hit my back and felt someone pull me out of my nape. I was going in and out of consciousness but could hear their voices a bit.

"We can't kill her, she has possession of the founder now. She can't transform though it looks like she's at her limit." Levi's voice range through my ears as I saw his swords splattered with blood.