Chapter 1

"Y/N! Do you really think it's a good idea to let them know our secret?" Armin asks while nudging my arm. I looked over at Yelena and her group of outsiders who had became allies with Paradis.

"Hange said if we wanted to build a strong alliance with them then we should just reveal it to them. Besides, they did give us all of that new technology." I comment while looking at Hange.

She nodded at me and I started walking up to Yelena's group. "I uh... I have something to say..."

Yelena looks down at me with a puzzled face and I look back at Hange. They give me a big smile and a thumbs up. Armin had a worried look on his face but Mikasa went up to him and laid a hand on his shoulder.

I started walking a good distance away from them and all of their attention was directed onto me. I took out a knife from my pocket and sliced the middle of my hand.

The bright sun that was shining down at us soon turned into lighting streaks that came out of the sky hitting me. I felt the skin wrapped around me and under my eyes as my view from everyone soon got farther and father from me.

Once I blinked a few times I saw everyone who was normal height looked as if they were ants. I saw Hange use their ODM gear to fly up to me and land on my shoulder.

"Conjure the hammer!" Hange exclaimed while pointing to my hand opposite to where they landed. I held out my hand and waited for my hardening ability to conjure a hammer.

"Hell yeah! That never gets old to see!" Hange cheered on while using her ODM gear to fly back to the ground. I detached myself from the titan and felt my cheeks start to burn indicating that the flesh marks produced by the titan were steaming already.

I saw Sasha fly up to the nape of the titan and she was drooling. "Are you sure that we can't cook titan meat? They must taste so good! Not as good as Niccolo's cooking though!" She smiled as she came up to me and brought me closer to her chest.

"Last time you tried to cook titan meat you burned your throat, Sasha." I sighed and she giggled. "It was totally worth it though!"

She took me back to where everyone was and Yelena was wide eyed. She came up to me and put her hand on my head.

"That was so interesting! How'd you get that titan?" She asked while crouching down and getting in my face.

"I... don't actually remember..." I responded letting out a dry chuckle. She had a puzzled look on her face but smiled a bit while standing back up.

"Whether you remember or not it's really fascinating to know that we have 4 of the 9 titans." She commented while looking at me and Armin .

I smiled at her and started walking back to Armin was. "Your marks look like they hurt. Come on let's go get ice so they won't hurt as much!" Armin takes my wrist and starts dragging me back to building where the scouts relocated at.

"I'm fine. Your marks are even deeper than mine and you don't put ice or anything on them. They're already steaming so they'll heal up in about 20 minutes." I mention while leaning up against the wall and slightly touching under my eyes.

"Don't talk about my titan. I hate just knowing that I have one and every time I use it I end up hurting people..." Armin mutters while getting some ice and wrapping it in a cloth.

"Whether you were a titan or not, we still hurt people. Former people at least-"

"It's different, Y/N... You don't understand because your transform doesn't cause a bit explosion every time you use it." Armin said while handing me the cloth with ice in it.

"You barely even use your titan, Armin. But, remember the note that Eren sent said that you're going to transform to wipe out the Marley ships and that's tomorrow." I retorted while putting up the ice to my marks.

"I don't want to do it though! I don't want to hurt peo-"

"They're Marleyans! They've been hurting our ancestors for years!" I slightly raise my voice. He looks at me with a disgusted face and gets closer to me.

"Marleyans or not, they're people, Y/N! Some of the people that I'm going to kill tomorrow haven't even done anything to harm us!" He raises his voice back at me.

"It doesn't matter. Just take out the ships by transforming and then you can get back into the airship with me, Hange and Onyankopon." I start look the other way and saw Armin come up to me while putting his hand next to my shoulder.

"It does matter, Y/N! I don't want to kill people! I don't want to turn into that monster!" He yells at me. I kept my gaze away from him and scoffed.

"Tch. I'm going to go lay down. If Hange asks about me tell them that I had a headache." I move Armin's hand away from my side and leave the room to go over to my room that I shared with Armin.

I took off my clothes and changed into my sleeping clothes and laid down while throwing the ice and the cloth away.

I kept staring at the wall and started reviewing the memories of the past users of the War Hammer titan. All I saw was some memories that I already seen which was her talking to her family and testing out the titan once she was got it.

It was nothing helpful in her memories about where she was when I ate her or anything but maybe one day I would find out how I got it.

Hours passed and I heard the cadets in the halls talking to each other and going into their rooms. I was waiting for Armin for a while since he was always one of the last people to come for lights out since he was either talking to Annie in her crystal or talking to Mikasa about something.

I heard the door open and I looked over to see Armin with his shirt unbuttoned and his jacket in his hand. I turned the opposite way from him and heard him change into a different set of clothes.

"What time is it?" I ask while pulling the blankets over my shoulder. Armin stayed quieted for few seconds and then yawned.

"1:26 AM. We have to wake up at 9 AM so we have enough time to eat, get our gear on and then start heading out by 4 PM." He explains. I feel the bed covers move and he gets into the bed.

"Tomorrow it is then... Goodnight, Armin." I reply while closing my eyes. I hear him shuffle around and he gets closer to me and lays his hand on my thigh.

"Goodnight, Y/N..."