Chapter 3

Upon arriving to the island, Armin got dropped of somewhere so he could go and transform in a sail boat.

Onyankopon and Hange were with me in the airship waiting for him to transform so then we could head over where the scouts were.

"Has he transformed yet? Do you think he probably got hit by a wave?" Hange asks while peering out of the window.

"With all due respect, Hange... I believe if he had transformed by now we would've seen him and a big explosion would've gone off." Onyankopon responds while managing the airship.

Hange started whining and laid her head on the wall. "What if we fa-"

In that moment that flashing lights of lighting coming down and a big rumbling noise hit us. We all immediately looked down and saw Armin transforming. Once he completed his transformation he took a few steps and then looked all over him.

The place that used to be the ocean was wiped out with just pure magma showing. Miles upon miles of people had been wiped out which is good for us but from Armin's point of view he was nothing more than a monster.

"He's coming out. Onyankopon open the door for me please." I ask him and he nods. He flips a switch opening the door and I run to it leaning down. Armin used his ODM gear to come up to the airship.

"Grab my hand, Armin. We have to go." I said while trying to take his free hand. He kept looking at all of the damage he did.

"Armin! Take my hand we have to go!" I yell at him and he faces me. The dull look in his eyes showed many emotions but the dominant one being guilt and frustration.

I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him up myself making him stumble and fall on top of me. He looked down at me with the same expression and then slowly got up.

"How'd it go?" Hange asks while coming up to us. He looks at her and then just turns away with no answer. He walked over to where Onyankopon was and looked at his destruction.

"Don't think about it that much. At least we don't have to worry about the navy ships." I remark and Armin turns to me.

"I killed innocent families, Y/N!" Armin raises his voice with a slight crack. His eyes were widened out of pure regret and shock.

"Innocent families my ass. You did what you had to do! If that means that we have to kill a couple hundred of people then so be it!" I raised my voice back at him and he furrows his eyebrows.

"We? I did that! I killed those innocent people all you're going to do is protect Eren with your titan in case something goes wrong!" He protested.

"Those people were innocent for fucks sake. They all see us as these devils that do nothing but turn into titans! If killing every last Marleyan means that we won't be oppressed anymore then I kill every last one of them with my own fucking hands."

Armin, Hange and Onyankopon all looked at me with wide eyes. I scoffed and looked out the window. We were generally close to where the scouts were.

The Beast, Cart, Jaw and Attack titan were all huddled in one place. The Jaw and Attack were fighting it off but it looked like the Attack was getting scratched up pretty bad.

"I'm going to go help Eren. The Jaw will most likely try to get Eren out of his nape and try to eat him." I let them know and Hange nods. I give one last look to Armin and then start free falling from the airship.

I wait until I'm a few hundred feet from the ground and slice my hand to transform. The feeling of the warm muscles wrapping around my body and attaching under my eyes always felt so good but I never knew why.