Dinner and the Movies 2

Meredith and Addison at a restaurant together before they go to the cinema.

Addison pays the bill smoothly, and then she leads Meredith to the cinema, where she selects two seats for them in the middle of the very back row.

"We're right under the balcony here, I don't know if the sound quality's gonna be great here?" Meredith asks her.

"Mm, that's not the only factor that I had in mind, babygirl," Addison husks, her eyes darkening as she watches Meredith's face react in realization.

"You- you want to fool around here," Meredith squeaks, as she sits down next to her girlfriend.

"Who said I would be 'fooling around,' at all?" Addison smirks. "I happen to know exactly what I am doing," Addison whispers to Meredith, brushing the hair near her ear aside so she can kiss Meredith upon it.

"Oh-" Meredith shifts involuntarily, her body reacting already to Addison's naughty words.

"Would you like to sit here, babygirl?" Addison offers to have Meredith sit in her lap.

"Yes please," Meredith says happily, taking off her coat and sitting in her girlfriend's lap. Meredith loves the contact, and it relaxes her to be in Addison's arms.

"So soft," says Addison, as she plays with Meredith's hair.

"Mhmm," Meredith sighs, as she feels Addison keep innocently touching her.

The movie begins, and Meredith is captivated by the plot until she feels Addison's hands wandering.

"Addison-" Meredith whispers, as the redhead begins teasing on the inside of her thighs.

"You're so sexy, I just can't help myself," Addison husks. "Do you not like the feeling?" Addison challenges the blonde.

"I like it-" Meredith admits, so Addison keeps her motions going.

Addison allows her hands to wander to the inside of Meredith's knees, and then back up again slowly as she warms up Meredith's body.

Meredith whimpers a little, quietly as she allows her girlfriend to touch her.

When Addison pulls her closer, the redhead begins kissing the top of Meredith's shoulder, moving her hair away so she can touch her lips against the blonde's bare skin.

"Mm," Meredith makes little satisfied noises, until Addison whispers for her to be quiet.

"We're in public, remember?" Addison says as she maintains her dominance.

"Yes, ma'am," Meredith submits easily, as she quiets herself, and tries to concentrate back on the movie.

The plot advances, and eventually, it comes to a sexy scene, with the characters being really into it, and that's the exact moment that Addison picks to kick it up a notch with her actions with Meredith.

"Addie what-" Meredith shout-whispers as Addison reaches down to undo her belt, and flick open the button on her pants.

"I can't wait," says Addison simply, as she moves her hand slowly down to feel Meredith over her underwear.

"We're at the movies-" Meredith gasps, as Addison moves her pants to the side a bit to give herself more room to work.

"Yes, we're at the movies. We're watching the one movie you wanted to watch, and you're so into it, and it's making me horny. And you know when I get like this that I just want to take you," says Addison, as she nibbles on Meredith's shoulder again.