Dinner and the Movies

Author's note:

For the request "OKAY HEAR ME OUT, IDK if you have done this already in a story nor do i know how many stories you are working on right now, BUUUUT, i have this crazy idea but i'm not a writer. MERADD SMUT IN PUBLIC but like they are out to dinner or at a movie and they are like subtly touching each other and then one of them starts... you can do the rest PLEASE LMK IF YOU THINK THATS A GOOD IDEA. KINDA LIKE A 50 SHADES OF GREY THING. i would defined read that omg i would be like in love HAHAH" by apryl0413 on Wattpad  apryl0413 

bobbiejelly

Dinner and the Movies

Meredith and Addison at a restaurant together before they do to the cinema.

"We have to watch it," Meredith begs her girlfriend, Addison.

"I thought you said it was all pompous, and unrealistic," Addison smirks down at Meredith.

"Well, yes. I agree that there are elements of it that are... Problematic to say the least bit. But c'mon Addie, it's our lifestyle on mainstream television. It'll be fun!" Meredith whines.

"Mm, I'll consider it," Addison purrs seductively as she pats her girlfriend on the head.

"Thank you," says Meredith, her eyes shimmering in delight at her girlfriend's response.

Two days later, Addison comes home with tickets to "Fifty Shades Freed," and drops them unceremoniously on the counter.

"You bought them!" Meredith squeals.

"Of course, for you babygirl," Addison smiles.

"Thanks, ma'am," Meredith says to Addison while planting kisses up her shoulder. "You're the best."

"Aren't I?" Addison muses aloud, as she kisses Meredith soundly, until they need to start getting ready to go to the theater.

"Mm, you look gorgeous in that black skirt and sweater,," Addison hums as she appreciates Meredith's body.

"I like your outfit too," Meredith says as she compliments Addison's skintight jeans with her blouse.

"Thanks," Addison smiles in a lopsided way.

So Meredith holds her hand and they walk out to the car together like everything is just normal.

Only it's not quite normal-normal.

Because Meredith has no idea what's in store for her tonight.

And tonight's first activity consists of going for dinner, because it's one of those movie tickets that gets a discount on the restaurant by the theater and Addison still uses coupons even though she's a millionaire.

"Are you enjoying yourself, babygirl?" Addison husks intimidatingly to her girlfriend, as she locates said girlfriend's thigh and places her palm there.

"Mm," Meredith flushes when she feels her girlfriend touch her.

Meredith always craves Addison touching her, in absolutely every way imaginable.

She likes it when Addison takes her in the bedroom, in the kitchen, and even once under the porchlight when she couldn't wait until they'd gotten inside.

"I can feel you thinking about me," Addison husks as she starts moving her hand up and down Meredith's thigh.

"I was, ma'am," Meredith replies with a sigh, knowing there's no point in lying to her girlfriend who she knows just happens to know her so well.