celebrating grandma janice's birthday

Start from the beginning

"Oooo! A wainbow cake! A wainbow cake!" Harlow says as she gets excited and smiles at Will and RJ

"I love that the cake has rainbows all of it! It makes it really cute and fun!" Averie says with lots of excitement.

"Me too! Me too! Rainbows are the coolest!" Coralei says as she giggles and smiles.

"Grandma Janice would have really liked this cake! She loved vanilla cake!" Benji says to Will and RJ, making both of them smile.

"I think she would have too!" Will says with a big grin.

"She sure would have! Grandma Janice really loved sweet treats!" RJ says, making all of the kids smile.

"Da da! Pa Pi! Da da! Pa Pi!" Luca says happily to Will and RJ.

"Hi, buddy! Hi!" RJ says with a cheeky smile and in a babyfied voice at Luca.

"Hi, Luca! Hi, baby boy!" Will says in a babyfied voice at him.

"Let's put some birthday candles on the rainbow birthday cake for Grandma Janice and then we can sing happy birthday to her!" RJ says to Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca.

"Yaaaa! Yaaa!" Luca says as he giggles and smiles.

"Yay!" Harlow and Theodore both say in unison happily as they get excited.

"Grandma Janice is having a fun birthday in heaven today!" Averie says out loud with a smile.

"She sure is, Avy! That's right!" Will says as he tears up thinking about his Grandma.

"Daddy! Papi! Can Grandma hear us when we sing happy birthday to her?" Theodore asks Will and RJ.

"Yes, she can! She looks down on all of us!" RJ says to Theodore.

"She is looking down at all of us and she is having a fun day in heaven." Will says with a grin at Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca.

"I miss Grandma Janice." Coralei says with a little frown.

"Me too!" Harlow, Theodore and Averie all say in h unison out loud.

"I really miss Grandma Janice. Like a lot." Benji says as he sighs and frowns.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Luca says even though he doesn't understand what his older brothers and older sisters are saying.

"We all miss Grandma Janice very much. But today is a special day." RJ says to all of the kids.

"Today is a special day. Today is Grandma Janice's birthday and she is having a fun day in heaven. She isn't in pain and she is happy. She loves all of us and she wants us to enjoy today." Will says to all of the kids.

RJ then walks into the kitchen to grab a handful of birthday candles and he puts them all over the birthday cake!

Will then begins to light all of the birthday candles up one by one with a small green lighter as RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all watch him!

"Okay guys! Let's all sing happy birthday to Grandma Janice!" Will says as he picks up Luca and happily holds him in his arms.

Luca smiles and claps his hands, getting very excited to sing happy birthday!

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Grandma Janice! Happy birthday to you!" Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all happily sing in unison with big smiles.

"Yaaaa!" Luca says as he happily claps his hands and smiles.

"Woof! Woof! Woof!" Dobby, Sammy and Astrid all say in unison as they dance making Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all smiles.

"Okay, guys! Blow out the birthday candles!" RJ says as he and Will begin to film a little video.

Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all blow out the birthday candles with big smiles!

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all happily eat a piece of birthday cake!

For the rest of the day Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow, Luca, Dobby, Sammy and Astrid all celebrate Grandma Janice's birthday! :)

Will posts a picture of himself and Grandma Janice
He writes the caption as: "happy birthday in heaven, grandma 💜 I love you and miss you so much 🎂🎉🎊🥳🎁"

Will posts another picture of Benji, Coralei, Luca, Grandma Janice, Harlow, Theodore and Averie all sitting together. He writes the caption as: "the last picture of all of the kids with grandma 🥺"

Will posts another picture of Theodore, Harlow, Benji, Luca, Coralei and Averie all blowing out the birthday candles on a cake. He writes the caption as: "happy birthday, grandma janice! we love you! 🌈🎂"

RJ posts a picture of himself and Grandma Janice
He writes the caption as: "Happy birthday Grandma Janice! We all miss you and love you so much! 👼🏼🎉🎊🌈🎁"

RJ posts another picture of Benji, Coralei, Luca, Grandma Janice, Harlow, Theodore and Averie all sitting together. He writes the caption as: "All of the kids with Grandma Janice ❤️ This picture is my favorite 😇"

RJ posts another picture of Theodore, Harlow, Benji, Luca, Coralei and Averie all eating a piece of cake. He writes the caption as: "Enjoying birthday cake for Grandma Janice! 🎂🌈🎊🎉🎁"