Part 8

George's POV

------------------

After some time he comes into the living room. He sits down on the couch next to me. 

"is your arm doing better?" he looked at me concerned.

"yeah im feeling better" I say with a smile. 

I was actually feeling better. My hangover was still there and my hand still hurt a big but it felt so much better than before.

"im sorry about all the mess. I'm just very clumsy... I can't help it tho"

"heyhey I've said its okay, don't worry" he chuckles.

"yeah sorry..."

"and stop saying sorry! okay?" 

"yeah okay" I laugh a little.

-----------------

They sit on the couch talking about stuff with some TV in the background and it starts to approach dinner time. The sun had gone down but none of the boys noticed. They had gotten to know each other even better than before and now knew a little more than the basic stuff about eachother. Like how Clay has lived in Florida all his life. His parents are divorced but it didn't really matter to Clay as he got to see them all the time.

George had moved to Florida from England after his father died some years ago. He was doing fine now and he has moved past it even tho it still hurt from time to time. His mom had found a new boyfriend some time after the death of his father and his mom, her boyfriends and George's sister were still living in England.

--------------------

Dream's POV

---------------------

I listened to George speak about his life and I got lost in his eyes. The British accent made his voice calmer and nice to listen to. I look over his shoulder and see that it's completely dark outside. I let him finish what he is talking about before I say anything about it.

"hey, should we get something to eat? It's already dark outside" I say looking at the clock on the wall 6 pm. Jeez.

"oh yeah, i hadn't noticed but now that you mention it I'm starving!" he said.

"okayyy what should we eat? wanna order something?"

"hmmm sure I don't really mind. food is food" he laughs. God I love that laugh so much.

"okay what do you think about some McDonalds?" 

"oooo that sounds nice"

-----------------------------------

After I'm done ordering the food I sit back down on the couch. 

"The food should be here in 10 minutes"

After some time passed the doorbell rang and I went to the door to open it. The girl delivering the food gave it to me. She was kind of short with blonde hair and brown eyes. She twirled her hair and gave me a smile.

George walks up behind me and looks at the girl.

George's POV

----------------------

I walk over to Clay and look at the girl. She was a bit shorter than me and she was looking at Clay like he was food. Ew.

Idk why but I feel jealous just standing there. They had a small conversation but Clay seemed a bit uncomfy. The girl did not take a hint tho. Clay pays for the food and gives her a little tip. 

"Goodbye, have a great night!" she said looking only at Clay like I'm not standing beside him.

"Bye." he responded closing the door and rolling his eyes. 

Poor man, he probably has girls drooling over hi wherever he goes. I get it tho... He is tall, has blonde wavy hair, green eyes, strong and omg his jawline is so sharp. I snap out of it as he goes over to the couch and starts opening the bag with the food.

He crumbles the receipt after reading it. He rolls his eyes again and takes out a burger and gives it to me. He takes out the  fries and place them on the table and he takes a sip from his sprite.

The girl probably wrote her number on the receipt but I won't ask him cuz it looked like he didn't want anything to do with her. I open the wrapping on the burger and take a bite.

Clay does the same and we both let out a satisfied sigh. We laugh as we realize we both did it at the same time. We talk and eat and laugh. When there is no more food I lay down on the couch.

"omg i'm so full..." I say as I look at the ceiling.

"same..."

"but I don't regret it tho, that was so good" he says laughing.

"agreed"

"hey do you wanna have a bath in my hot tub? I'm really in the mood for some hot tub rn" he said turning his head and I did the same and we made eye contact.

Omg I'm gonna see him without his shirt on. I blush but the lights in the room are dimmed so I don't think he noticed.

"yeah sure that's sounds fun" I get out not stuttering too much or sounding too flustered.

"okay cool. i'll go prepare the hot tub and you can go change, just take one of my swim shorts that fit you"

I nod and make my way to his bedroom and open the closet and find a pair of blue swim shorts that are just a little too big but they work. I go to the bathroom and change into them and I see Clay come out of his room with a pair of green shorts and a towel over one of his shoulders.

Goddamn.

------------------------

Im so so so sorry for not posting more chapters lately. Im trying  to write more soon and im so thankful for the people who are still reading it :) AND OMG HOLY SHIT THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 850 READS! Remember to vote to support me :)) thank you <3

-404