Part 3

yeah TW alcohol and mature language :) enjoy

--------------

Dream's POV

"Dare"

Wait. Fuck. He chose dare. I did not expect this. He looks like a guy who would choose truth  without a second  thought. The comments from his friends backed up  my theory aswell. Now what?

I need to come up with something good. We are at party and here are a lot of people wanting me  to give him a good dare. I can give him a dare to kiss- no. Please butterflies in my stomach, go away. Anyways  I kinda want to get to know him. He also looks like he does not take alcohol very well. I could ask him to take a shot? No that's to easy. I suddenly get a confidence boost and start smirking a little.

"Give me your number" I say feeling the smirk on my face grow wider.

"Um- okay..." he said and I could see the faint blush in his cheeks as our hands brush when I give him my phone.

----------------

George's POV  

"Give me your number" the guy told me smirking.

What the fuck. I try to remain calm while my brain is having a mini panic attack. I did not expect this and it caught me very off guard. I take a breath.

"Um- okay..." fuck why am I so awkward. Ugh whatever. 

I roll my eyes at Zak who is holding back giggles as I lean in to take the guys phone to put my number and making a contact on it. My heart skips a beat and I can feel the blush forming on my cheeks. He looks at me with a smirk and I now have his phone in my hand ready to make the new contact.

Should I mess with him? Give him someone else's number? No... I kinda want to get to know him better as I only know how he looks. I take a breath as I put my number in. I type my name with shaking hands and I check to see if everything looks correct. My hands are not shaking that bad actually but it feels like they are shaking with probably makes it even worse. Whatever,  I take a breath and calm myself a bit. Scanning over the name and number I see that everything is correct and I press on the "save to contacts" button. 

I  hand him back the phone, making sure not to be very awkward and I make sure that out hands do not touch again. Even tho I wouldn't mi- no. Don't let your thoughts wander. I let out a small breath as I remember what I'm doing. I look at Darryl, who has not had anything other than water to drink all night, as he does  not drink much.

"Truth or dare Darryl"

"Hmmm since you were actually fun for once im gonna pick dare aswell" he said laughing with Zak.

"Ha ha very funny" I say as I roll my eyes.

"Take a shot of pure vodka" I say giggling.

"WHAT! NO! I REFUSE!" he almost shouts.

"You chose dare" I laugh.

"But-"

"No buts- take it" I say as I hand him a shot.

"Ugh fine but I hate you" he said taking the shot glass in his hand and took the shot making a weird face.

"It burnnnsssss!" he coughed up as both me and Zak laughs.

----------------------------

The game goes on for a little longer and both some interesting truths and dares happens. George can't focus much after he has some more to drink. He can really feel what he has had to drink. Even tho it was not a lot. He can feel his mind start spinning and he zones out for a bit. Clay notices this as George is just staring to the other side of the room with glassy eyes.

"George, truth or dare?" Clay asks him.

George snaps back from his trance and looks at Clay with his pretty doe eyes.

"Ummm, dare!" he says without much thought. This was not gonna be good...

"Take two shots of vodka" Clay says smirking again.

That goddamn smirk George thought to himself.

"Fine. Why shouldn't I just take 12?"

---------------------

Thank you guys for reading! Be sure to leave a vote and some love :) This chapter was a bit on the shorter side but I wanted to upload today because I will probably not upload tomorrow unless I make room to fit some writing in my plan.

-404