Part 4

im so sorry for not uploading for a week! I have had so much school, zero motivation  and a writers block! but im back now :) hope you like this chapter. Its kinda long but  its fine :)

also CW/TW alcohol, puke and mature language.

-----------------

"why shouldn't I just take 12?"

Clay raises an eyebrow. Like George could handle even 2 shots. He knows that George is kidding. But something inside of him kind of want so see George totally blackout drunk. Clay shakes his head.

-----------------

Dream's POV

"i don't think you can handle that much alcohol pretty boy." 

Oh fuck, did I just call him that. I cringe on the inside but I keep the confident grin on my face as I can see his cheeks flushing a light pink.

"what do you know? 'pretty boy'" he says mockingly as he rolls his eyes at me.

I laugh and  I pour George his first shot and  I hand it to him and I wink. Okay so im feeling confident now that im a little drunk. I look at him while his  breath hitches as my finger brush over his as I hand him the shot.

He looks down at the shot and I can see the doubt in his eyes.

------------------------

George's POV

I look at the shot. I know what's coming. A burning in my throat as the  alcohol runs down into my stomach. I take a deep breath and I feel everyones eyes on me. I can do this. It won't be THAT bad. Right? Right.

I place the shot glass on my  lip and I quickly take the shot without overthinking it more. FUCK FUCK FUCK IT BURNS. I feel myself making an ugly face and I cough as I feel the vodka burning down my throat. 

"Told you" the boy smirked challenging at me.

I hand him the shot glass back and I  intentionally hand it to him in a way so our fingers brush gently. I feel myself  blushing a little as I make my 'bold' move. I look up and I can see the look on his face. He also has a small  blush right now. But not as bad as the one on my face.

I watch him pour me another shot as I can still taste the strong alcohol from the last shot. I don't really feel myself getting drunk by the shot at least. Not yet at least. 

Dream hands me the second shot and I don't hesitate this time and I take the shot making the same ugly face and coughing yet again. 

"fuck..." i mumble and I finally feel the alcohol hitting.

-------------------

The game continues for a little but George is pretty drunk as he has even more to drink after the shots. Clay and George has been looking at each other occasionally. Never at the same time of course. 

George could feel the room starting to spin slightly. Zak and Derryl are asleep on the couch next to him. Neither of them had a lot to drink so they will get home safely so George didn't really think about them. 

Laughter comes from the other couch as Nick is tickling Karl. 

"STOP!" Karl shouts followed by giggles.

"never!" Sapnap laughs.

Clay just looks at them in  disappointment. George feels his gaze landing on Clay. His hair. His tan skin. His glassy green eyes. Clay notices and he looks back at George. The older man does not look away this time tho. He hold the eyecontact. He  gives  Clay a soft smile. Clay winks at him and George blushes looking away slightly but he feels Clay's gaze still on him. George looks back flustered, but does not look away.

The alcohol gave him confidence. Clay smiles and looks  back at his friends and  George looks away aswell.

-----------------------------

Half an hour pass  and George is now  blackout drunk. He will not remember parts of the party tomorrow morning that's for sure. He was now  on the dance floor. The bass music was very loud  but what did  he  care? He's having the time of his life and  dances with  everyone. 

Oh god. Oh no. George feels nausea hitting him. It hits fast. The color disappears from his face fast. He gags and shoves past a lot of people before running into the  bathroom. He sits down at the toilet just in time. He gags and throws up mostly liquid.

--------------------------------

Dream's POV

I wonder where George went. He  did not  leave because  his jacket  and phone is still on the couch next to his sleeping  friends. So where did he go?

He scans the room.  He's not at the  kitchen,  dance floor  or in the living room. Where  could he be? He stands up and is about to go to the bathroom to check.

"Where are  you going Clay~?" Nick said.

Jeez I don't  think I  have watched Nick this wasted in a loooong time... Well, well  as long as he does not get into a fight  I will be okay.

"Im gonna go pee, stay here you two."

"Pissbaby" Karl giggles.

"Oh come on now..." Clay rolls his eyes and walks towards the bathroom.

-----------------------------

He really hated parties.  The  loud bass music, the  smell of sweat, alcohol and puke. But he still  came  here. He opens the bathroom door and peers  in carefully not to be met with horny teenagers making  out. 

He  hears a gag and opens the door completely. There he is Clay thought. And started to walk over to George who sat infant of the  toilet.

-----------------------------

Dream's POV

Oh my god he looks bad. But still good. He has puke on his button-up t-shirt, has a layer of sweat on his entire body and he has teary eyes.

I hear another gag as he turns to the  toilet puking up even more liquid. 

"Poor Georgie..." I say as I walk towards him and I hold a hand on his back running it up and down to try and comfort him. 

When he is done he turns to me again and I get a towel with water. I  wipe his mouth and his  shirt and throw away the towel  and look at him. 

"How much did you drink?"

"Ummmm... like a little...?" he hiccups.

I hand take some toilet paper and hold it to his nose.

"Blow" and he does. He blows  his nose to get the puke out of there and I take one of the clean glasses that stands on the drawer in the bathroom and filles it  with water.  I hand help him to his feet but he can't stand without going to faceplant. So I wrapped my hands around his waist guiding him to the sink and handing him a glass of water.

"You are really pretty~" George said before taking some water and sloshes it around in his mouth and spitting it out. 

-----------------------------------

omg long chapter (1,188k) so I hope you guys liked it! Make sure to vote and leave comments for support of if I do some spelling mistakes :)

-404