Part 1

This is my first story I have written so please don't judge me :) any hate will be removed and I don't like getting it so please be kind! I hope you enjoy the story :) If I spell stuff wrong you can tell me cuz my first language is not  English and the auto-correct on my Mac is killing me :) I have no idea how long it will be and I have school aswell so uploads won't be very frequently but this is just a fun little project I've started :) I hope you guys enjoy the story!

----------

If any of the cc's say they are uncomfortable with this I will take it down so dw :)

-----------

George's POV

I hold my phone in my right hand as I look down at the party invitation that had popped up on my phone. I have never been to a real party before. This was terrifying. What am I going to wear? Who will be there? I wipe the  small layer of seat off of my forehead I hadn't even  noticed was there in the first place. 

"Calm down  George" I mumbled below my breath as  I swallowed away  a clump in my throat  that made  my stomach tie into a knot. 

Teenagers go to parties all the time... So then why was this so bad? I calmed myself  as I started thinking about what I was going to wear.  Wait. What do teenagers even wear to parties? Definitely not worn out jeans and a gray hoodie like I usually wore. My closet feels empty even tho there are so many neatly folded pieces of clothing filling it to the brim. 

I  settle with a pair of  black jeans and a white button-up t-shirt.  I spray some cologne on myself and put on some new deodorant. I start brushing my hair back  with a comb looking at myself in the mirror. I look decent I guess? I look better than I usually do. But now that I'm trying I don't look too bad.

I brush my teeth  quickly as I call for an Uber. I can feel my heart start racing. Some of my friends like Zak and  Derryl would be there aswell but still, I have never ever, like ever been to a party. I have only seen it in movies. People getting blackout  drunk. A big crowd and loud  music. Alcohol. Drugs. Bad stuff. 

I shake the thoughts away as I take a final look in the mirror before putting on my Yeezys  and  a jacket as I check I have my phone with me and I see the Uber  pull up to my house. I get into the car and I  tell the driver the address. My hands are getting sweatier as we get closer and closer  to the party. 

I can hear a muffled crowd and some bass music and we have pulled  up to the house. I pay and tip the driver as I get out of the car. I get greeted by my friends and I realize how many people are at the party. This is  going to be a long night.

--------------

Thank you for reading the first chapter of my first story!  Its 1 am as  I'm  writing this so its a pretty short chapter :) I will probably upload  more tomorrow because we have like no homework this  week :) the next chapter will have a POV from both Dream and George :) I hope you all have a great day/night and remember  I love you <3

-404