Part 5

Okay so I might not be able to write this weekend cuz im not gonna be home so I wanted to get a short chapter out now :) I might post another tomorrow but idk if ill get time so pls don't murder me if I don't post! Okay so yeah this will be a short one but I hope you enjoy :))

TW/CW puke, alcohol and mature language

-----------------------------

The water he spit out was slightly tinted orange/yellow from the puke and he repeated the action but now the water came out clean. He chugged the rest of the glass to get rid of the awful feeling of puke in his body. His throat was sore and it hurt when  he swallowed. He couldn't really sense this tho as it all faded into a big blur. He was still awake but it was like no-one was home.

George looked at the blonde who was now holding around himself as they tumbled out of the bathroom. Clay was starting to feel a little drunk so he did not want to drive home. He was at least a little responsible.

Clay walked over to Nick and Karl.

"Im gonna head out, will you get home? Take an Uber or something, okay? No driving while you are drunk, understand Nick? " he said looking over at George who was standing leaned against the wall in the hallway struggling to find his jacket.

"Okay, got it man, take care. " Nick said as he winked at Clay.

"Oh come on now, I just gonna make sure he is fine. I found him in the bathroom puking his guts out so I want to be sure he doesn't like choke on his own puke in his sleep. Dork" Clay said and Nick could hear the concern in his friends voice.

Clay walked over to George.

"You're gonna stay at my place till tomorrow okay?" Dream said to the slight older man struggling to find his jacket.

"AHA! here it is!" he says as he pulls out his jacket.

"Did you hear me Georgie?" Clay asked teasingly, hoping for a response to the ones he had gotten earlier that night.

"Yeah, Yeah, I'll stay the night at your house." George mumbled as he zips up his jacket.

---------------------------

Their Uber pulls up to the house and Clay puts in his address.

George is dozing off into a little sleep and his head falls onto Clay's shoulder and the blonde looks  down at the brunet sleeping on his shoulder. He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping. His long eyelashes. His lips resting and he looked as if he didn't have a single care in the world. Dream studied the sleeping man as they  pulled up to his house.

---------------------------

Clay had carried George inside his house and laid him onto  his bed. The blonde was too tired to brush his own teeth and flopped  down on the bed beside George. They had some distsance on the bed but inside of Clay's mind he wanted to cuddle him. No. That would be weird right? They had only known each other for less than a day... But the brunet looked like the guy you just want to wrap your hands around and hug.

No. Clay took a deep breath as he turned ways so he wasn't facing the sleeping man next to him on the bed. This was gonna be a long night Clay thought to himself as he looked at the wall.

Wha- The feeling of a warmth consumed most of his back and an arm snaked its way around his sides. Fuck. 

-----------------

(660 words) not too shabby :)

Im gonna sleep now cuz its 12am and I have school tomorrow. I hope you guys liked the chapter and sorry again for the short chapter. Longer chapters will come soon :) I just wanted to feed you guys with some more before I have some days off :) I love you all and remember to leave a vote if you liked the story :) Byeeeeee

-404