Part 13 : 57

After meeting Delores nothing very exciting occurred at the academy during the two teen's break.

Nothing out of the ordinary for them, at least.

Klaus occasionally put in some loud music that blasted through speakers that he picked up from Merlin knows where, spontaneously dancing and dragging as many family members along.

Some other days, quiet days - they would be able to read a book in each other's warm embrace, listening to the sweet violin playing that carried throughout the place.

And when they were unfortunate enough they were physically pulled into a family game night that ended rather strangely, everyone save the pair and Vanya was equally as drunk - doing some rather hilarious acts that would have made Snape laugh (not that the two knew who was in the first place, he wasn't exactly alive then.)

The break seemed to have finished rather quickly, and Five had noticed that Tom was rather fixated towards a specific old book that had been left to collect dust in the library.

Something about this snake, a Basilisk - that's all the brunet really knew about this book, but he just took it as curiosity and the raven haired teen's forever whirring sponge like brain - sucking up information easily, always wanting more.

Anyways, they found themselves seated on the familiar fading seats of the train to Hogwarts multiple hours later - Cicero joining them as soon as he was able to squeeze past the cramped carriages and barricaded doors.

As the train jolted and began to gain speed, and the calming mountainous scenery outside began to flash past - Five internally prayed that this year wasn't going to be too hectic.

It's seemed as though the gods were against him today.

Within half an hour of being at Hogwarts Peeves had already begun his mischievous pranks and infuriating schemes and dropped buckets of questionable goop onto a majority of the unfortunate students, the brunet being part of the majority.

When he went to wash it out (skipping dinner to do so) he found that it had left a vibrant emerald tinge to his arm and neck, making it seem as though someone had spray painted half his body.

And to make matters worse, the hairs on his neck had been standing upright like little sticks on his body - greatly irritating him and constantly sending chills dashing down his spine.

The brunet had also previously encountered the new DADA professor days ago at a pub nearby the academy, causing his mind to constantly scream at him every time a frighteningly cheery grin was sent his way. 

SUSPICIOUS.

Three night ago.

"One margarita please." 

The moment you hear the word bar, your mind would usually drift off to a cramped area with hundreds of sex crazed and drunk people dancing around - ultimately being immature beings that'll do things they may or may not regret when they sober up.

But here, where Five was, there was very little of that.
There was no loud music that hammered into his ears, and there were plenty of mature beings that just wanted to have a little drink with their friends and family.

The brunet had come alone, dressed in a casual black button down - cuffed to the elbows - cerulean jeans and white and black converse.
Allison and Klaus had continuously argued that he should get some clothing, aside from the Academy uniform, eventually convincing him a week and a half later.