Part 3 : 47

"Never have I ever hexed an adult?" Five asked, everyone in the large dorm - including himself - taking a shameless sip out of their emptying bottles - a few of the older teens smacking their lips dramatically afterwards before the interesting game resumed, Tom earning a few looks of shock.

Several minutes later, Five was sitting on the wooden desk with an empty bottle of firewhisky in his hand, and zero points - completely relaxed with not even the hint of unsteadiness in his words or actions, as if he hadn't just drank a lot of alcohol at all.

"Dude, you're a fifth year - how is someone like you able to handle alcohol that well?" Tyler asked in an astonished manner.
"This whisky wasn't very strong, nor does it taste good." The twins laughed out loud, Ethan slapping the brunet's shoulder heavily.

"So you've had it before, we've got a rebel with us tonight. Anyways, the dare - bro? Care to do the honours?" The other twin huhed in confusion, clearly unprepared with a dare - before grinning so widely it rivalled the cheshire cat's smile.

"Five, I dare you-" He whispered slowly into the little assassin's ear with his hand shielding any lip readers from being able to identify what he was saying, Five shrugging with a blank face and blinking - the warm blue haze soon engulfing him.

He reappeared in Tom's lap, leaning back casually with his arms crossed comfortably, head just below the other's chin - none of the two fazed at all with what he just did, as if this had been done thousands of times in other circumstances.
"To be honest, I thought Riddle was going to freak out..." The bird nest sixth year said truthfully, looking at the two with a piqued eyebrow - the dark haired boy giving the sixth year a cold stare.

Tom was known for liking solitude and avoiding human contact, even though he has the looks and the charm - as well as a massive fangirl club, he refuses to be in a type of relationship that requires touch.
Most people respected that he didn't want contact with any human beings, and seeing Five sit on his lap comfortably - and not being hexed severely definitely rose some suspicion.

Of course, there were the select few that knew that there was one exception.

Tyler clapped his hands twice in quick succession, effectively gaining the attention of everyone again, the mischievous grin planted on his face still standing there proudly - straightening his dazzling bow tie after successfully climbing onto the top of the ebony and seaweed green four poster bed, and not falling off.
"Yes yes, we all know that this certainly is a sight to behold - but we must continue!"

"My dear brother is right, lets move onto the next game! Boggart in the closet, everyone will tell their deepest darkest secret - those bottles you just drank, were spiked with a drop of veritaserum we definitely did not steal. Don't worry, it'll wear off in a couple hours - so don't try to lie. Five, you won the last game - so you will start!" Ethan said, dropping himself beside his brother - also conjuring a fancy bowler hat that shimmered like it had been coated in glitter. 

"I'm an un-aging teen that contains strands of dna from every successful assassin throughout the course of history, contributing to the fact that I am the perfect killer ." The brunet said smoothly, one of the seventh years laughing loudly - voice slicing through the dead silence.
"That's very funny, but really - tell us your real secret, and not just some silly fantasy." Five glared at the 'older', furrowing his dark eyebrows.

"My firewhisky was spiked with a truth potion, idiot."
"But you're joking, they must have forgotten to do yours. You can't possibly be the perfect killer." The other seventh year replied dumbly, attempting to imitate Five's voice by raising his voice a tone higher.
The little assassin blinked out of Tom's lap and and in front of the two boys seated on the woollen green rug, bending down with his hands placed in his pockets navy academy pockets, and his jaw visibly clenched hard - giving off an intimidating air that seemed to swallow the others whole.

"Are you not getting this?
I'll say it in plain English - I am the perfect killer in every sense of the word because I am every killer. I am the act of change possessed in a revolver. I am revolution packed into a suitcase bomb. I am every Mark David Chapman and every Charlotte Corday. I am every Luigi Lucheni slow-dancing with Balthasar to the tune of semi-automatics, while Gavrilo Princip masturbates in the corner with bathtub napalm. I am all of them and so much more, because I am going to live forever.
Shit, I do get surly when I have alcohol." Five whispered the final part to himself, blinking back into Tom's lap - the group stunned into complete silence, the dark haired boy thinking to himself for a moment about what the other just revealed.

The twins stood up on the bed, pointing towards everyone as Tyler warned everyone in a low voice.
"Remember, what is said in here, stays between this group - don't out any of this information out to anyone, or you will receive a year of our worst pranks." The majority of the group nodded frantically, the two crimson haired boys soon returning to their cheerful fun self.

"Great! Now Riddle - nope okay, not gonna mess with you when you refuse. Marcus, tell us your deepest darkest secret." The pixie haired boy grinned goofily, uncrossing his eyes as he spoke with a loud wavering voice.

"Im a bisexual bitch." 
"That's no secret - but you look like you're incapable of thinking properly, moving on!" Camilla said, lying down onto the neatly made bed.
By the time Tyler, the final person, revealed the fact that he had an imaginary friend named Mr Ravioli - which even his twin brother didn't even know about until now - it was one forty-eight in the morning.

The warm canary yellow lamps that had been lit illuminated the area, gracing nearly every surface it could reach, students quietly filing out of the large dorms - leaving behind their empty bottles, the hosts of the little game night making them vanish with a wave of their long nearly identical wands.

The platinum haired boy smirked slightly, asking one of the twins if they had a camera (Ethan immediately pulling one out of nowhere and passing it to him ) the old device clicking quietly as he took a few photos of the sight before him - thanking the crimson haired boy and returning the old thing after pocketing the three square pieces of film that it had spewed out.

On those three pieces of film, were images of Tom and Five sleeping peacefully - immersed in each other's warmth and company, breathing silently as their chests rose and fell slowly at a steady, andante rhythm.

☂︎