Never Have I Ever

COPYRIGHT NOTICE - we do not own the characters of this story, they belong to the wonderful author of Sherlock and the creators of the BBC show. But we do own the story line.. So without further ado, enjoy!
........................................................

Mycroft looked at Sherlock, every inch of his body and face completely taken over by pure darkness.
There was a reason no one alive had seen this look.
As he opened the brief case he looked out the corner of his eye for Sherlock's reaction. He picked up the bottle of whisky lovingly, impressed with his decision to bring it with him he carefully laid it on the table moving papers to make space for it.

"Well here it is. Let's play never have I ever, like a couple of teenage girls...if you're not a coward that is."

He smirked maliciously, his eyes looking from his brother to the bottle in front of them both.
Sherlock looked at him mirroring his malicious glaze. In that moment they looked slightly similar and you could really tell that  they were brothers. The last time they played this game it all ended in flames, but oh god it was worth it, Sherlock thought to himself.

"Bring it on"

he said devilishly, setting himself comfortably in his chair and looking at the whisky with evil eyes.
Mycroft grinned wider. The whole atmosphere in the room had changed dramatically when the whisky was brought out and he knew that this was going to end with a flourish. He went to the kitchen inspecting the glasses and cleaning them, he came back handling the whisky with great care and a slight aura of possessiveness as he poured a generous amount into each glass.

"Never have I ever had a crush on John Watson"

he grins holding his glass up eyeing it, his expression unreadable.
Sherlock watched his every move, the way he slowly got the glasses from the cupboard, the way he tauntingly poured the whisky from up high into the cup. The atmosphere was tense almost as if the flat itself knew what was going down.

"it was one time"

Sherlock murmured and took a tentative sip from his beautifully crafted glass, downing it in one go. He could already feel it settling in his system. The stronger the better, that's how the Holmes' liked it.
Mycroft watched him. Of course he knew about it but he was still slightly curious.

"Why did you never tell him?"

his voice was low but his attention wasn't on Sherlock, it was on the bottle of whisky not even on the glass in his hand. His expression was...hungry? Menacing?

"I mean, I suppose you could have made a suitable couple."

Sherlock scoffed at his stupidity. If he had told John about his 'sentiment'  the relationship would be tense every time they went near each other, cases would be ignored. Plus he knew John would be flattered but uncomfortable.  That bond they had would stress under that revelation.

"It wouldn't work, and I've long gone off the idea. It's definitely not my area."

Sherlock justified adamantly and then added hastily

"Never have I ever eaten in the shower"

Sherlock stated simply, observing him.
Mycroft frowned at this comment and turns his attention to Sherlock

"No, that's disgusting" he scoffs starting to tap the arm of the couch with his fingers rhythmically. "Not your area? Fair enough."

  He pauses for a moment
"Never have I ever gotten a hickey"

a smirk plays on his lips as he watched for Sherlock's reaction.
Sherlock frowned at him, he thought he would have done it, however Mycroft was known to lie. Typical.
Without another word Sherlock sipped the glass of whisky and thought of something that would definitely get Mycroft to drink.