Found and Seen

The feeling always when the bullet left it's cartridge made me feel powerful.

It was as if whenever I picked up a gun my aura changes immediately.

As the youngest of Ateez fell backwards into a pool of blood , I blew off the steam at the end of my gun.

All members from the Ateez gang looked down at their fallen brother and aided him right away, the leader yelling at a silver haired boy to load him in the car for the blonde to help.

So surreal as it happened but my vengeance craved for more.

Setting up for the next target, the boys below looked up and saw me right away; their eyes turning to slits.

Shit.

I sped down the multiple floors, my blonde strands of hair practically slapping me in the face as I turned the corner.

Looking backwards to make sure they didn't follow me from the tower, my body hit another and I fell to the ground with the sudden impact.

"Damn!" I bit my lip at the torture of pounding in my head.

I glanced up, the new sun in my eyes as I squinted at the strong man in front of me.

The person stepped into the sun, shading it for me too see who was the mystery man.

It was Song Mingi.

He tilted his head to the side with a quick crack as out of no where jumped out Yeosang and Wooyoung.

"We got you baby, can't go anywhere now." Mingi said flashing a smirk.

"YEAH RIGHT DIP SHIT BECAUSE I'M NOT TURNING DOWN A FIGHT" I yelled, making his eyebrow rise.

Before he could touch me I aimed my mini gun up at his arm and rolled over in the dirt, shooting his arm.

"GAH!" He screamed at the pain in his shoulder.

The two other boys came after me after seeing their member down, Mingi trying to fix his composure.

Yeosang whipped out mini knifes, darting the three in his left hand finding its way to my skin scratching it.

I gripped my arm with a grunt as the next impact came in.

Wooyoung charged forward, a sleak, sharp blade that can cut through the toughest materials came raining down till I got pulled back and rolled behind the person.

He gripped my arm roughly and took the hit from the blade by Wooyoung.

The person had the glossy slick black hair I came to get used to see as his black eyes meet at the corner of mine.

_________________________________________

Authors Note-

Hey! Sorry I didn't post last week, I just got a new phone and was busy with my new job! Will try and keep up with the chapters but please stay tooned and I'll! 🤗💖