Hear Me

BTS BASE, 10:59pm, Yoongi's Bedroom

Y/N's POV

The alarmed kiss made me confused yet soon come to my senses.

His lips traced against my very own as I kissed back with passion.

It was the first time we have and I felt so many emotions.

Opening my eyes to meet his he forced down on me harder, roughly leaving kisses trailing down my neck sloppily.

His breath wreaked of alcohol.

I knew this wasn't right once I woke up. Why would he kiss me.. anyways?

Was he just too drunk to understand what's going on?

As he leaned farther onto me, he made it more hotter, trying to get lower but I stopped him before he did anything else.

Anything he might regret.

"Y-yoongi," I croaked out as he felt all over me.

"W-we can't do this.. your d-drunk not in your right mind-d." I quipped pulling him away.

The lust in his eyes were evident as you can see the drool practically dripping from his lips just staring at me.

"W-what?" I quickly became flushed.

"PrEtTy LitTlE sLuT aRe yoU," he smirked down at me.

"Excuse me?!" I shouted.

He may be hell of a drunk man and trying to get in my pants but did he really want.. me?

He's drunk.

Pushing aside my hair furiously I got out of the bed I was in.

Actually why am I in a bed? Who put me here?

All I remember is-

Memories flash into my head of hours ago and the bullets leaving the sniper rifle in my hands.

"N-no... NO!" I screamed falling to the floor, a clear mess.

Yoongi just looked at me confused in his drunken state and trying to turn me to face him.

"No...." I wimpered out.

I took... Jungkook's....

Life....

As Yoongi took me by the neck from my current outfit, I spun around to him hovering over me still wanting more.

The tears were too much as all I saw was a blurry figure of the man.

Kicking him with my strength I had I turned him over to make him go under me and cover him with the sheets.

"Just go to sleep Mr. Min..." I sighed.

He fought in the covers patheticly tangled in them with droopy eyes.

I placed a small kiss on his forehead, his eyes watching closely at my next motive as I left his room dashing to mine.

How is it in one night I killed a fellow friend and kissed his boss...

___

Yoongi's POV

I woke up in the morning with a splitting headache not remembering anything previously.

Somehow my head hurt, I turned to the left on my nightstand to see a cup of water and aspirin with a paper saying "drink me" and "eat me".

Doing so my head felt lighter now swallowing the pill.

I got up slowly and walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower and change.

___

We all sat around the table eatting ramon chewing the food so we wouldn't have to talk.

All the boys were here, Taehyung was watching a YouTube video on his phone while eatting big bites, Hoseok was sleepily eatting, Namjoon was sitting up-right reading a book while eatting and Jimin was starting down at the table with sad eyes while Jin was trying to cheer him up by tapping on his chest.

The only one not here was Y/N, which confused me because she usually was always here when we all sat down.

"Hey, has anyone seen Y/N lately?" I questioned as all their heads turned up to meet mine.

"I didn't see here since last night, actually," Taehyung stated leaning back in his chair pausing his video.

"Yeah, should we check on her?" Namjoon asked.

"Fine by me, anyone wanna come upstairs to see?" Jin said standing up and stretching.

I shurgged and stood up too, causing every other eyebrow the rise.

"Hmm, thought you hated seeing the 'prisoner'" Hoseok snickered.

I scratched the back of my neck, thinking of how to word this.

"Well I don't know it's something to do, I don't have much going on today,"
I lied making it clear to them as they "OOoooO" ed and "AaaaAahH" ed.

Flipping them all off with a small smile I haven't shed to them in a while I left.

Walking up the slanted stairs to what was her newer room than the cell.

The soundless sleep and the slight rise of her sholders told me she was still asleep.

I sat myself down on the side of the bed just looking at her.

Y/N was in such a peaceful state I couldn't tell it was her at all.

Stroking her hair slowly I let out a sigh. "Why am I feeling this kind of feeling.."

Never did I know through the tiny hums she was listening.

______________________________________

Authors Note-

Hello! Sorry this chapter sucked, I've not posted weekly because I have been stressed with work and school so I will try and update more and faster!

Thank you for being patient and Ily!!<3