Chapter 1 - Announcements!

Marinette woke up to hear her blaring alarm waking her up.

"Five more minutes," She hit snooze and fell back into her slumber, but Tiki was having enough.

"Ohhh Marinetteee! Adrien kissed Chloeeee!!!!" Tiki teased.

"WHATTTT!?!?!??!?"

"Wake up Marinette, school starts in 30 minutes and I want you to be on time for once!" Tiki sighed.

"Ugh fine. I totally can't wait to hear some of Lie-la's lies!" Marinette sarcastically said.

Marinette washed up a bit and decided to wear something special. She put on a blush-pink off-the-shoulder crop that didn't show too much but looked nice nonetheless. For her lower half, she wore black spandex leggings and white sneakers. She styled her hair in a messy bun.

"Looking great!" Tiki complemented her owner.

"Thanks!" Marinette replied.

Marinette headed to her school and walked into the classroom to find a bunch of people crowded around a probably lying Lie-la. She walked over to Alya to ask what was happening.

"Hey, Al! Why is everyone crowding round' Lila?" Marinette casually asked her friend.

"Why, is today a miracle? Has Marinette Dupain-Cheng come on time? LOL. Anyways, we're going on a trip to CHINA tomorrow!!! We were PERSONALLY invited by the king and queen! Lila is BFF's with the princess and she convinced the royal family to invite us! BTW You lookin' FAB girl. Trying to impress someone?" Alya smirked.

"Hehe, just thought I would do something special today... thanks! And about this China thing, does Lila know who the princess is?" Marinette just wanted to see how much more absurd Lila's lies were going to get. Yeaaaa Lie-la was DEFINITELY not the princess's BFF, cause Marinette herself was the secret princess of China. Her parents didn't want her to become a spoiled brat like cough* Chloe cough* cough*, so they decided to live a normal life in Paris till they felt Marinette was mature enough to go back to the palace. Marinette definitely was, but her parents were stalling on going back.

"Lila said she knows who the princess is, but her highness asked Lila to keep it a secret. People are pestering her for details right now," Alya said.

"Mhm..." Marinette responded. The two best friends then stayed awkwardly quiet until Mrs. Bustier came in and started the day.

"Ok class! As the news has spread... The rumors are true! We are going to China to meet the royal family, tomorrow! I will let you all early today to pack! Now go!" Mrs. Bustier was glowering with excitement, just like everyone else. When Lila left the classroom she basically had the class as her paparazzi. Mrs. B was internally screaming though. She felt so bad for Marinette, but Lila was sneaky good. She would probably get fired if she called Lie-la out. Gosh, "lie" was in her name! Mrs. B was tired of putting a front, but after Marinette's Parents contacted her about being the princess, Mrs. B was thrilled Lila would soon be revealed. She mentally put a note to cover for Marinette. She wouldn't let Lila's lies stop Marinette from having a good time.

~~~

"Mama! Papa! Why did you invite my class to my coronation?" Marinette ran into the bakery.

"Oh hon, we thought your friends would give you some more support. The coronation was going to be live-streamed anyway, so they would have found out," Marinette's mother responded.

"Oh... well I guess you're right... But PLEASE don't tell China anything. I don't want some paparazzi coming to me. I want to keep my royalty life a secret before my coronation.  Marinette's mother gave her a nod to tell her, her royal identity would be kept a secret.

Marinette walked into her room and gave Tiki a cookie.

Tiki looked at her master, "Mmmm! Thank you!"

"Your welcome Tikki," Marinette giggled.

Marinette unlocked the secret compartment of her closet. She gazed over her tiaras and royal jewelry, then took some things for the trip, and packed for a while till it was time for bed. She had 2 suitcases and the miracle box. The first suitcase was filled with clothes, and the other was filled with toiletries, makeup, everyday items, and the miracle box. She packed quite light for the 2-week trip because most of her clothes were at the palace.

Word count: 736

A/N: Lol this is a crappy first chapter. SO SHORT. Anyway... I hope you enjoyed this poop.

-Fuzzy ;)