Sports festival °Part 1°

Y/N POV:

It was the morning of the sports festival I had slept in my new house with shinso, Eri, aizawa and mic.

I was sleeping when Eri came in "wakeee up Y/N nii-channnnn" she complained "5 more minutes" I said rolling over to face the wall "Y/N YOUR GOING TO BE LATE!" I heard bakugou yell wait- Bakugou's here I rolled over again and fell out the bed causing Eri who was at the side of my bed to get knocked over.

"Y/N nii-channnnn get up your heavy" I pulled myself up "sorry Eri Chan" I said giving her a hand "Eri Chan get out while I get ready" she smiled and skipped out I walked to the wardrobe. I quickly put on my uniform and walked out my room Kiri looked at me and says "Y/N are you stupid or something" I looked at myself "Huh, oh sports festival"

I ran into my room again and put on the training outfit. I walked back to the living room "so you ready to go beat some asses" I said and then realised Eri was there and covered my mouth.

I pulled the four boys out the house as soon as we were out of the house I was pinned against the wall "no wait till after the sports festival we cant get distracted" I looked over at a smirking shinso who had just walked out the house "that's a good idea" I quickly jamp accidentally hitting my head off the wall "owww".

Shinso burst out laughing "hey! Stop laughing" I shouted he stopped laughing "sorry Y/N" he said and then I smirked "sorry we're going to beat you and your boyfriend at the sports festival"

TIME SKIP ❤️✨

It was about time for the first round of the sports festival bakugou would be competing in the first round which would have three rounds in Bakugou's first round he was going against another person from 3A called Fumikage Tokoyami I heard his quirk was quite strong but Bakugou would definitely have an advantage since the quirk is week to light

TIME SKIP ❤️✨

I was in the stands waiting for Bakugou's match to begin with Kiri and Todo who both looked nervice so I spoke up "there's a high chance Bakugou will win he has the advantage of daylight and a quirk that has alot of light involved" they smiled "you've done your research" I nodded "Deku taught me everything" they giggled "of course the nerd did"

I looked up as they announced "next match is Katsuki Bakugou vs Fumikage Tokoyami" automatically Tokoyami's dark shadow was flying towards bakugou who made a small explosion and dark shadow backed off bakugou continued walking towards Tokoyami making small explosions until he pushed him out of the ring "KATSUKI BAKUGOU WINS TOKOYAMI STEPPED OUT OF THE RING" I smirked

I then dragged kiri and Todo down the stairs to see Deku and Bakugou kissing I smiled "hey guys" they pulled away from each other "hey" they both said "I knew you'd win do you know who your up against next?" I asked he smirked "yes I do know" I smiled "who" he smirked but looked a little scared "the monoma bitch" I smirked "don't use your quirk and he can't copy it your stronger than him no doubt"

Bakugou smiled "thanks for the tip Y/N" He said kissing me gently "you guys should go back up to the stands" bakugou said

TIME SKIP ❤️✨

It was now time for Bakugou's second round with monoma I was about to go up to the stands and then I said "be careful he could have copied one of his team-mates quirks" and then walked up to the stands once I was in the stands I spotted Kiri and Todo in the same spot as before and walked up to them