Chapter 4: The Collab

Start from the beginning

Lev: So what's the plan

Lev: So what's the plan..?

Calli: I was thinking a love song since I haven't made that much love songs...

Lev: Alright, let's cut the chase and start it up!

They started to make up the lyrics while Lev was also doing the music, a few hours later they finally made it and started their final practice.

Lev: Verse 1

I found a love... for me~ Darling just dive right and follow me lead~

Calli:

Well, I found a boy~ Beautiful and sweet~ I never knew you were the "someone" waiting for me~

Lev: Pre-Chorus

Cause, we were just kids when fell in love~ Not knowing what it was~ I will not give you up this time~~~

Calli:

Darling, just kiss me slow~ Your heart is all I own~ And in your eyes you're hol-ding mine~~

Lev: Chorus

Baby I'm~! Dancing in the dark~ With you between my arms, barefoot on the grass while listening to our favorite song~!

Calli:

When you said~ "You looked a mess"~ I whispered underneath my breath~ But you heard it, darling you look perfect tonight~~~

Calli: Verse 2

Well I found a man~ Stronger than anyone I know~ He shares my dreams, I hope that someday we'll share our home~~~

Lev:

I found a love~~~ To carry more than just my secrets~ To carry love, to carry children of our own~~~

Calli

We are still kids, but we're so~ in~ love~ Fighting against all odds~ I know we'll be alright this time~~~

Darling just hold my hand~ Be your girl, you'll be my man~ I see my future in your eyes~~~

Lev & Calli: Chorus 2

Baby I'm~! Dancing in the dark~ With you between my arms, barefoot on the grass while listening to our favorite song~!

I have fate in what I see~ Now I know I have met an angel in person~ And he/she looks perfect~

I don't deserve this~ You look perfect tonight~~~

=====End of Song=====

While they were singing, both of them were slightly blushing and are constantly "flirting" with each other, they both had fun during their time and Calli decided to stay for a while and play with Lev's consoles while he make the finishing touches in the song then posted it in YT.

Lev: Gosh, I'm beat....

Calli: Hi beat, I'm Calli!

The two chuckled and started playing CoD, a few minutes in the game, their phones started to spam with notifications, one of them were comments from the song, the other were messages from the hololive members and friends and lastly from reddit reposting the song for the redditors, since they had permission to repost it as long as they are notified. The two checked the vid on YT and they almost fainted from how fast the views and likes increase, a while later, they replied to their friends about the song and told them that they'll do a QnA tomorrow for the song and said goodbye to them, in the end Calli decided to head home and was walked home by Lev who was internally screaming, the two said their goodbyes and headed home.

==========E. O. C==========

Alright! All done, sorry for the delay I was looking for some references for my stories, Oh just for a heads up! I have a test next week so please understand if I won't post for a while... Anyways, If you guys want more chapters! Just vote for the current chapter an I'll make a new chapter ASAP! As always, if you haven't already, please consider following it's free and you can always unfollow, only a small amount of you guys are following so please consider, it'll hep me out very much. How? Well, it help me gets M O T I V A T E D ! ! !

With that being said!

Sayonara Minna!!!