🌞Chapter 21🌻

A/N: If you read Chapter20 without the next chapter, please re-read it before proceeding to this chapter. Cause I accidentally published it incomplete. I already edited it. Thank you.

🌞🌻

Five days passed quickly after Gulf moved in with Mew.

Whenever he woke up, breakfast would already be waiting for him, prepared by the maid. It was a simple menu of bread, tea and cheese, but since he had usually skipped breakfast before, he felt like he was in heaven. Then he went to school, and after being in classes straight through from nine in the morning to seven o'clock in the evening, he went home to Mew's apartment. Dinner was usually a pre-cooked Marks & Spencer meal prepared by the maid. Gulf was surprised to find out how plain the day-to-day food of the nobility was. But it was still far better than eating the pub's fish and chips for dinner every night. It was also an enormous help to not have to work at the pub. Instead, he talked with Mew and learned the Queen's English, the noble way of speaking the language.

Mew had begged Gulf to teach him Thai. For Gulf it was icing on the cake. And he had been happy to earn more money for it. As a part-time job. But Mew didn't try at all, and it was obvious that it was just a way for the man to kill time.

"What are your plans for tomorrow?" Gulf asked Mew after dinner on the fifth day. During the week, he'd spent his days doing his old routine, but on the weekends, he'd do as his new employer asked.

"I'm sorry for the short notice, but I'd like to take you up to Dorsett with me," Mew answered.

Gulf recalled that Mew had told him about an estate he owned there.

"All right." He was ready for it. Last week had been like a rehearsal, but from now on, they would be going live.

TBC