THE BEGINNING.

Well, taking the bus to school isn't as fun as being driven to it. It felt as though people would stare at me and and could probably guess what I had done that day, night or even the previous week. And trust me, when I say that'sthat is something I certainly wouldn't want anyone in my life or school to find out about.

I've never been one that was easily attracted to girls. Don't get me wrong, I'm neither attracted to the male gender. I'm not against it although I found exchanging body fluids to be disgusting. I once threw up in someones mouth when she tried putting her tongue in my mouth. Isn't that disgusting? Was that even hygienic?

I mean..."Sexual Intercourse", what's really the need for it?. All I hear from my friends is the bit about it being satisfactory and pleasurable.

It's PROCREATION - As religiously stated, hence it shouldn't be done before marriage right?. Others might protest by saying they don't believe in religion and that they are allowed to indulge in it as much as they want to. I mean, indulging sounds fun but when that one girl gets pregnant, now that's when hell breaks loose, especially when it wasn't planned for.

I go to Westridge High and I'm 15 years old. As far as I'm concerned I'm the only kid around my age that's still a virgin. The year's 3020, religious people everywhere keep claiming the world will soon come to an end. I take that as pure and utter rubbish, I'm certain my great grandpa Blydens must have heard of such during his time on Earth.

My name's Billy, my dad passed away when I was little and my mother had to move on. Thankfully she was pretty enough to attract a rich millionaire and so far life's been amazing. I don't lack in anything from good food, health and lots of luxuries. Unfortunately, being rich attracts all sorts of human beings.

I haven't been one to easily make acquitances. My one friend is this cute lady I visit regularly, she's more like my psychiatrist and I guess I got comfortable, too comfortable around her. Her names Mackle, she's in her late 20's and has no one of importance to her. I once asked her how she gets by without having intercourse and she straight up told me she that she doesn't have to be in a relationship to fuck. I guess, being pretty comes in handy at times.

At the beginning,  I've stated I was never one attracted to women, well hold that thought.

One time I went to Mackle's place and I heard her shower running, curiosity got the better of me so I walked in and peeped on her showering. I know it was wrong of me but I didn't care at that moment.

For the first time in my entire life I was attracted to a woman. Her curvy body, round ass and huge breasts made my whole body tingle. I was getting excited just watching her, rubbing soap all over her body, luckily she didn't notice me there. When she was done, I rushed back downstairs and pretended to be reading a magazine. My nervous self and my conscience though had another plans for me that day.

She came down after a while and as much as I tired to hide it, she had her way of making me spill the beans. She is my shrink after all. I thought she would be mad and disgusted, but when she sat down next to me and started kissing me, I didn't just want her. I needed her. I let her lead me in and the deeper I went, the better it tasted. I recall her unzipping my pants and pulling down my boxer. Puzzled as I was at the time, my cheeks flushing red and my whole body still in shock after the long raunchy make out session I just had.

That night I had my first taste of a woman's juice and it tasted good! That same night I had my very first intercourse and it was the best feeling I had in a while. Many days after that I kept going back for more.

It didn't take long before I had another sexual encounter with someone else. My parents were leaving for a month and they brought a young lady to take care of the household chores and me. I was 17 at that time and about to graduate from high school, with exceptional grades of course.

They had left for their business trip and immediately the atmosphere in the house changed, Arya began wearing these really short revealing skirts and dresses that hugged her tightly. The lower bits of her ass was pretty much out in the open for me to see, trust me when I say she made every effort to always move infront of me. Leading me to bed, she would lean over and kiss my forehead. Her huge breasts rubbing against my cheeks whilst not forgetting her rigorous cleaning duty, that involved having her butt cheeks right in front of my face. Once she didn't even wear any pants on and this had me on edge.

I was in my bedroom one night finishing up on my assignments. It had been months since I last visited Ms Mackles and honestly porn wasn't as satisfying. I heard Arya calling for me from her room. So I slowly walked over to her room somewhat unhappy she interrupted my study session but that quickly changed when I opened her door and suddenly heard her moaning in the shower, my eyes zeroed in on her and when she spotted me staring, She didn't stop. She looked directly at me from her glass shower door and continually rubbed onto her clit, she kept doing that for another minute or so before she asked me to hand her the robe on her bed.

       ********~~~~~~~~~~~********