"You're close Babygirl?" I question

"Yes Daddy." Billie moans.

I smirk at my date then I pull her face down and ghost my lips over Billie's.

"Cum Billie." I whisper. "Cum for Daddy."

Billie goes to moan so I smash my lips onto hers so she doesn't make that much noise.

Moments later I feel wetness on my leg.

"Good girl." I praise making Billie smile.

Once Billie's rode out her orgasm, she puts her pants back on, and she gets them on just in time for the car to stop.

After the car stops, we say thanks to the driver, get out the car, then quickly head inside.

Once we're inside I pin Billie against the door, then I pick her up and attack her neck.

"Wanna keep going?" I whisper.

"Fucking please." Billie begs so I lock the door. "I need your dick in me.

"Where's your room babygirl?" I whisper as I turn us around.

"Down that hall, last door at the end of the hall." Billie says then I carry her to her room.

Once at Billie's room I close the door, set her down, then we both undress.

"Holy fuck." I say then I pick Billie up and carry her to the bed.

"What Daddy?" Billie asks as I sit us down.

"Your tits look fucking incredible." I say then I look at my friend. "May I?"

"Please." Billie semi-begs.

I smile at my date then I stare deep into her eyes as I bite her tits.

Billie and I continuously stare into each other's eyes as I bite, suck, lick, and kiss all over her beautiful tits.

"Billie." I say as I rest my chin on my friend's tits.

"Yes Daddy?" Billie says.

"I think my dick needs to get acquainted with your tits."

"Well why don't we get them reacquainted." Billie says then she slides off my lap and kneels in between my legs on the floor.

Once Billie's knelt in-between my legs, she pumps my dick a few times, then she grasps her tits.

"Dick." Billie says then she wraps her tits around my dick. "Meet tits."

"Mmm." I say. "So warm."

Billie smiles at me then she looks right at me as she spits on my dick and her tits.

I enjoy the feeling of my date's tits on my dick for a while then I run my fingers through my friend's hair.

"Can I suck your dick now Daddy?" Billie says then she kisses my tip. "I want it in my mouth."

"Uh yes please." I say then Billie grabs my dick and strokes it to get it fully hard.

Billie then takes one of my balls in her mouth as she speeds up her strokes.

"Fucking hell." I moan as I tangle my hands in Billie's hair.

Billie switches balls and continues to furiously stroke my dick

"Billie... Billie I'm close."

Billie removes my balls from her mouth and stops her strokes then she looks up at me and opens her mouth.