Chapter 1:introduction to the story.

the Federation of independent systems also known as the FIS. they were a government of multi-species alliance. as they were mostly known to be ruled by a head of state with the council beneath it. they were known to be industrialist and capitalistic governments. with it as they find more species to ally on their cause they have more people in power mostly influenced their species and their planet that they governed in.

in history they have founded in 2011 BC. their founding species is the Kugnik, Enqrod, and many other species which is around 10 of them that is part of the formation of this government. that is where before they conquering around 10k world in the current year of 8300 AD. in their founding stage they had around 20 star systems before they expand their influence across the vast milky way galaxy. as the milky way has around hundreds upon hundreds of billions of stars.

their leader was known to be a business tycoon and greedy in nature. as they always wanted the profit all to themselves. that is why since 1000 BC they manufactured a cheap expandable robot army that is far more deadly in combat and tougher. it can be replaced and recycle at the same time as their factory produce them in huge number. this robot army can also be used for civil jobs or guards when there is no war happening at all. they had many varieties of them some of them are far deadly than others which means they might be expensive to produce. the reason why their main army is mostly robots is that their leader wants to cut the military budget and have a good performance at the same time. as they want all the profit all goes for themselves after all. they were known to take out any rules that hinder their fast earning money.

back in the days before they have to reform their government. rules that hinder their provide like slavery or other unethical working condition was not prohibited on some systems. one of the FIS species, for example, the Zetan is the one example that prohibits slavery and unethical business practice on their home planet and their colony world. as they see that unethical business practices cause a loss in profit than earning it like the majority of the FIS.

The FIS military majority mostly consists of robots. they had organic beings fighting on their side. as allied species had their local army they do take part in their military too. the Zetan, Pheelmol, Enqrod, Kugnik, and Tyracrac. these types of species had a common presence on the FIS military, as organic may be needed since in the military they could not just keep relying on the machine to do it 24/7. their presence on the battlefield is common but their number is always not that big when sending to other planets to attack their enemy. but in their individual home planet, their numbers are large. as most of them were stationed on their home planet for the most part since robots are doing it more on assault.

in technology, the FIS mostly thought of as some other alien species managed to make renewable energy far cheaper than the original. which is the Zetan and Pheelmol had tried to find the best solution on making cheap renewable energy so they do not depend much on non-renewable energy for everything. their robot army can fight without any control panel and cannot be shut down as it believes that having one press of a button or control place for their robot army is an awful design. it will give their enemy their entire weak spot exposed.

independent intelligence is also part of the robot but there is a limit that they cannot defect or self-aware to overthrow their master either. but from that, the robot army is strategic and has the numbers on attacking their foes. so they don't just mindlessly charge towards their enemy with the numbers. but they also take cover or dodge, incoming attack at them. this was another yet efficient that the robot army got. they were able to be recycled by extracting their destroyed body and bring them to the factory after that they look good as new. this is why after the battle the FIS collect much of their robot army bodies and bring them to the factory for them to be recycled on the factory and this was yet another reason their military budget was lower but in the end, gives them an efficient military power.