"Everyone! Trust me, it's almost hard to be your sister sometimes because I always hear people talking about you since you started hanging out with Sirius and his friends. Any time any of you guys get into trouble or make a scene, the entire school is talking about it!" Sadie exclaimed. "A lot of older students refer to me as "Estella Cullen's sister"

"You're joking..." I trailed off, slightly uncomfortable with the idea that everyone knew my name. I was under the impression that after the sorting last year no one ever gave me a second thought ever again.

"Nope," Sadie shrugged like it was nothing as she ate. "You also stand up to that nasty Slytherin boy. What's his name? Kurt?" Sadie shook her head, almost as if she were afraid to even speak his name after he bullied her last year. I shivered slightly too. I haven't really seen Kurt since the Lestrange wedding back in the spring. I've never had classes with him and I rarely see him in the great hall anymore. I wonder if he's even here at the school anymore...

"Well, he deserves it" I gulped, secretly hoping I would never have to see Kurt again. The last time I faced him he tried to kill me. If it weren't for Sirius, I could have been badly hurt that day. Now that I think about it, he started acting very aloof and discreet after the winter holidays last year. He stopped bullying kids, stopped hanging around with his friends, and as I've recently noticed he all but disappeared. He didn't even approach me when I saw him at the wedding...

"Here, can you take my picture?" Sadie asked, noticing how unsettled I was by the topic of Kurt and trying to change the subject. She handed me her camera and I nodded, smiling. I pointed it at her and she posed in front of Hogwarts in the distance. I chuckled as I watched the photo pop out of the polaroid camera and develop. I summoned a quill and quickly wrote the context and date on the tab below it.

"Thanks" She grinned as she looked at the photo

"Thanks" She grinned as she looked at the photo. "So, feeling homesick yet?" She asked. I scrunched up my face a bit.

"No, not even a little bit. Why, are you?" I asked.

"Well of course. I feel a little homesick every time we come back to school. I miss Grandma" She sighed and I rolled my eyes slightly.

"Yeah, I think it's safe to say I miss Griselda just about as much as she probably misses me" I huffed, knowing that she was glad to be rid of me every year.

"Oh stop being so negative. You know she loves you" Sadie shook her head and I laughed at this.

"Oh yeah, and I love mandrakes" I rolled my eyes. "She bloody hates me, Sadie. She never liked me before, she just tolerated me, and being sorted into Gryffindor instead of Ravenclaw must have been the icing on the cake for her" I huffed. Sadie seemed upset by this.

"She does so much for us, you're just being ungrateful!" She exclaimed, and I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Ungrateful? She ignores my existence while I'm away and threatens me while I'm home! Sorry, we can't all be Grandma's favorite" I crossed my arms defensively.