Chp. 7

Andy's POV

Phew, made it to work. I parked my car in the parking lot, where the other employees vehicles are, grabbed my backpack and headed inside. Before, I did, I see my handsome mate near the entrance, he looked up and smiled, more like a grin at me. I literally ran to him, hugged him and kissed him.

"I missed you."

He chuckled, "It's only been like 20 minutes love."

"Still, it feels forever." I pouted at him.

His electrifying blue eyes are so hypnotizing that I can do anything for him. Hehe, I pushed him, in a playful way. He growled playfully at me. I just grinned at him. I than headed inside the diner and getting my job done.

"Yo, Andy, how's it going man!?"

Omg, I though he quit by now haha. Anywho, that voice called me, he's a perve for females, and I see the idiot haha.

"Don't you ever die, hmm?"

"No sir because I'm too fine and handsome to die."

Woer.

I clocked in, put my apron in, grabbed my mini notebook, pen, and my glasses ready to go. Of course I approached my mate because he's handsome, sexy, cute, and mine.

"Hi babe, and what would you like to eat or a drink?"

He gazed up and down, I melted when he gave me the lust and love look. Tempting much?

"I know what I want. I want you. My favorite dinner is waiting for me."

"Double meat bacon burger, with fries and Sprite, coming your way love."

I wrote it down and I blew him a kiss when I walked away. Hehe. 3 hours has gone by and he said that he's waiting for me after my shift. So sweet of him and I wanna kiss him or something else, *wink wink* The bell door rings for an arrival guest and I see at least 14 or 16 people coming in. I see them gather the tables and just them chilling there. Oof. Gangs or Mafia much, with leather jackets and all.

"Hi, I'm Noe and I'll be your waiter for tonight. Any drinks y'all want?"

It silence with them like just silence. Odd, I suddenly feel like a pull with then. A connection.  Weird. I see the staring at me with happiness, almost pure happiness. Wait, I know them. Nick Bateman is the King, and Alice Campello as the Queen. Wow, what are they doing here!? I suddenly feel the urge to hug them. What is wrong with me???

"Hello son." Replied the King.

I looked at him with a super confused expression. Why do I feel connected to them like why??

"I'm sorry sir, but I believe your mistaken with someone else."

"No son, it's us, your family. Your real family. Don't you feel the pull about us. The connection we feel?"

I use my Telepathic powers on him. My Lie Detection powers feels nothing but the truth. Oh my, it's him, my real dad, my mom, my siblings. But how?? Im literally happy and right now I'm crying. I literally ran to him and hugged him, same thing with my mom. My siblings came by and they hugged me also. I always knew my family is alive out there, hopefully looking for me but I never thought I would meet them sooner or after the war.

"H-how is this even p-possible? I thought my family is far gone." (Sniffles)

"We knew you were in this town for so long, we just thought it wasn't true. I heard about the Dark Wolfs and their Alpha Victor looking for a boy who's 17 years old, with powers and kinetic abilities that you possess and no one is that powerful than you, not even a powerful supernatural creature. We knew it was you, so we came and looking for you."