Chp. 5

Andy's POV

Thru the day was horrible and boring because I miss my mate's touch and being near him. Lunch came by, thank you lord, now I can eat peacefully and no disturbence alone. 10 minutes gone by and almost the entire Cafeteria died down, and I heard a slap.

"You pathetic slut, your nothing but good in bed. I gave you one job and you failed me!"

I look up and noticed 3 guys standing over Brittney. Wait, what?? I used my Telepathic powers, holy shit, that's her mate. Wait, the guy, he's a Dark Wolf. I thought they were extinct, or so. Why is he here? I gotta do something, I'm not gonna let him do anything to her. I know that she's a bitch and a hoe but nobody disrespects the lady. C'mon, who would put a hand on a woman, like seriously, my guy. I stand up and headed over them.

"Hey, don't put your hands on the lady, the hell wrong with you mutt."

He looks at me with disgust and anger.

"Who the fuck are you pathetic human!? Ahh, I see now, so your the great human with powers and shit. Huh, this should be fun."

He smirks at me but I smirked him back. He doesn't know what he's dealing with and frankly, I don't give a damn, I guess I'm gonna have to knock him and see what I know in his memories. I noticed the other guy is looking at me with lust and hunger. Eww, I want my mate to look at me like that. I used my power as Mind Control to tell the mutt what I do as told

"Honey, be a good mutt and kill the dog over there."

He immediately obeyed my command and charged to Dark Wolf next to him. This dude, David, Britney's mate, looked at me with anger. He chanted a spell on me. It didn't work so I looked around like something or someone is coming.

"What, your spell didnt work boo. Awe, shucks my guy, I'm immune to Magic bitch, same thing as Telepathic, Disease, Silver, Wolfsbane, Vervain, Contaminat, Weather, Heat, and Fire. *Sighs* your so dumb man, I feel bad who raised you. Please, don't mind link your pack, it's blocking isn't?"

"H-how is this even immposible!? How are you blocking my mind!?"

"I'm a teenager with many gifts and talents. Now, I think it's time for you sleep, Dark Wolf."

And with that, he fell to ground. I look at Brittney and she looks happy and scared.

"Thank you Andy, and I'm sorry about this morning, I didn't know."

I smiled at her, and she's being honest and I'm glad.

"It's alright Britney, you don't know and neither I did but we'll forget it. Right now, I need to know who sent him and what he's doing here."

I used my Levitation power and put David in the table that is clean. The Dark Wolf came to me with the head and bloody all over his clothes. I used my Mentokinesis power and put him to sleep also. I looked at David and now I need to focus on what he's planning or so. I used my Mnemokinesis power and I see, him!? No, it's impossible. He's supposed to be dead with his pack also. How is this even possible?? It can't be, he send David and Brittney to be spies with Thomas. Oh hell nah, I wiped David memories away, and their bond along with the pack, right now, he won't remember who's his alpha or pack. He'll remember as a Dark Wolf but I'll talk to him later on. I looked at Brittney, she looks frightened now.

"Britney, how is he still alive and what are you planning?"

"W-we made a d-deal with the Witch Queen, to bring our A-lpha back in e-exchange for Thomas if w-we capture him."

I looked at her with a blank expression. I'm gonna use my powers on her and see what I can find about the Witch Queen.

"Brittney, I want you to sit still and I need to look inside you of what the Witch Queen wants and what are y'all planning."

"Andy, you have to help us, he forced us and the Queen also, I want nothing anymore! Please, help us."

*Sighs* "The only thing I can do is wiped your memory and bond from your Alpha and his pack. I did the same thing to David and Xavier over there also. If that's alright with you."

"Anything Andy, anything."

"Alright than, relax and stay calm Brittney."

I used my Mnemokinesis power again and I see a group of Witches. Hold up, the Queen bitch is back. Wow, this keeps getting better and better. The Queen is also known to use Black Magic or Evil I guess. I thought we took out the bitch. We used to defeat her for taking our town. Hmm, they made a deal about taking Thomas down, take his kingdom and throne and summon or raise the old ones. The Pagans. Your fucking with me. Bloody Pagans, and the Queen bitch. All right, I wiped her memory from the Alpha and the pack along with the bond. David, Brittney, and Xavier only remember themselves being the Dark Wolf's and finding a way to control their abilities and powers. Pagans, Witch Queen, resurrecting the old God's, and summoning the ghost and killers. Wow, I couldn't ask for a better life. I see them waking up slowly, and confused expressions.

"W-what happened? Where am I?"

"Your in a school and how are you?"

"Different, but scared because I can't control my powers and abilities."

"Your happy to join my pack/coven. I can help you to control them, if you let me."

"We would be honored Andy, thank you."

I smiled and I looked at Brittney with a smile. Honestly, I think we can defeat the Pagans, Witch Queen, Rouge Alpha, and any creature lurking in the shadows. The Original 7 take them down, we'll do it again. Time to summen and grt the help we need. In the mean time, we need a plan and take the time. Time get ready and prepared.

------------------------------------------------------

Hello, how are you guys???
It keeps getting better and better about it :))
Takes time guys but we'll see the next chapter about Andy and Thomas ;))
Welp, gn and stay safe guys!!💕