Chp. 4

Andy's POV

Wow, I never thought I would find my soulmate. And he's a teacher, but a sexy teacher, you know, *wink wink*. Anywho, I wonder what will happened now, I'm happy but than again, I'm scared, will he reject me? After all, HE'S THE KING OF THE SUPERNATURAL CREATURES AND THE MAFIA. I'm scared but I'm gonna ask him now.

"H-hello"

His chest vibrate when he chuckled, he's so irresistible, wow, I wonder if he accept me because I have a past that he will find and destroy, and I'm human with powers and kinetic abilities I possessed.

"Hello love, I've been looking for you for 4,000 years, and now your mine."

Uhhhhhhhhhhh,
I almost fainted in this god, his voice is deep and smooth, makes me wanna jump into his arms. Woer, fucking hormones man.

"I w-wanna ask you something s-sir."

"Don't call me sir, I'm your mate, and ask away love."

"A-are you gonna r-reject me because I'm h-uman and a guy w-who's gay."

The animalistic growl overheard the classroom, and to be honest, it was sexy but scary, in a good way.

"Never say such a thing, I've been looking for you for my entire life, and now, your mine, my mate and nobody touches what's mine, do you understand me love."

So possessive, so hot. I would kiss him right now but I must know g better and know that I can trust him.

"Okie, but I must you something else."

"I'm lisenting love."

"I'm very dangerous and a killer when I see someone betraying me, I must know that I can trust you and not a two-face whore betraying my back, or so help god, there will be consequences and pain mister. So no whores, ex's or any bitch around you or contacting, unless it's your family members, because I will use my powers on you. Im no supernatural but I'm human with powers and kinetic abilities I possessed. Respect my decisions and wishes, and I'll respect yours.  I'm a loyal bastard and I'm no back stabbing traitor. Don't me regret it Thomas, this is the only one chance I'll give, don't screw it love."

His face was priceless, omg, he looks scared like a deer on headlights, ahahaha but nobody fucks with me.

He smirks at me with pride and love.

"You'll make a perfect King and your wish, is my command love. Anything to make you happy. I don't want any other males around you, I'll kill them, your mine and mine only."

I used my Telepathic powers and see if he's lying, I'm sorry but I must know the truth, I can't be broken or betrayed again, not like before of what happened 2 years ago. I have trust issues I guess you can say, but I see him telling the truth. I smiled at him and I kissed his cheek. He grins at me in return, he kissed my cheek too, honestly, I can't denied the sparks between us, it's comforting. I moved from him, and I heard a whimper, I looked at him and smiled.

"I'm not going anywhere love, I'm just gonna sit here."

He smiled back me, he was gonna say something but almost the entire class is full. Damn, I missed my friends and my old pack/coven. I have new members 3 months ago, helpless, confused and scared. They agreed to join my pack/coven in order for them to have a shelter and be helped by controlling their abilities and powers. The bell rings and right now, I just stared my mate, his ass is tight, makes me wanna smack it, hehe, I'm such a pervert. He was going over the rules, explaining little bit himself. Hes talking roll call, and by the time he called my name, I almost fainted literally.

"Present sir."

He smiled at me and continued the roll calling.

"Alright class, now let's go one by one, tell me your name, explain a little bit about yourself and what your future career."

Half way thru the class was done, but by the time he pointed the main whore or a slut, I guess, I almost puked.

"Hi, name is Brittney." Her chest was pulling forward, damn her back is gonna break like a twig.

"Don't pull more forward, your gonna need a new mattress every week and be careful where you sleep, it looks like it's gonna break with a touch."

She looks a me and gasps, but immetiately goes with anger.

"HOW DARE YOU, IM BEAUTIFUL AND PRETTY, NOT A LGBTQ LIKE YOU FAGOT."

"Honey, I'm a proud gay fagot, at least I don't wear makeup looking like a clown, chasing sexy guys and goes for their cucumber because your face needs a surgery, how are they gonna fit in your mouth when it's big?"

The class laughed and some say ohhhhh's, she looks red like a cherry, haha, not my problem, looking my mate like he's a snack, HES MY SNACK, MY MATE. She gets up but I used my Telekinesis power to put her still. She looks shock, and the class died down.

"Listen here Brittney, that teacher is mine, hes my MATE, don't give him hope and any looks of what's mine and I'm not sharing whats mine, if I see you alone with him, I will snap that pretty neck of yours. I'm an Alpha, Leader, Boss, King of my pack/coven of the original 7 Royal Blood. I'm human with powers and kinetic abilities, but I'm powerful than any supernatural creature here in the school, even more powerful that a Hybrid. I protect the Supernatural Creatures around the world, even the town. Respect me and I'll respect you. I will use my powers on you, don't make me regret it. This is a warning love, remember through that thick skull of yours, do you understand me honey? And also, if I see you gathering your Barbie Gangs or tell anyone, I'll burn you with Hell - Fire, maybe breaks a few bones, how about drowning, or suicide? I'm not scared leech, pray that you won't die and never cross my path or even look at my mate, understand?"

She nods rapidly, she looks scared shitless. Good, nobody fucks with me. I put my hand down, and looked at my mate. His face shows amused and proud. I looked around the class, and they stay silent, almost frightened.

"Now, would you please continue Mr. Anderson?"

"Dont possessive love, because I can be scary and possessive."

"H-how can you do that!? We're not even mated??"

"Telepathic love, this Saturday, if your available, I'll explain my powers and kinetic abilities, also of what I am and can do as an assassin, spy, marksmanship, etc."

"How did I get so lucky to have you as my mate? Your so sexy baby."

"Watch it love, you won't see whats coming at you."

He looks at me and I winked at him. He grins at me and continued where we left off. Hmm, I wonder what will it be like now? A student with powers and kinetic abilities who's human and a dark past, defeated the Mafia Gang, Drug Dealers, Supernatural Creatures and I'm mated to a teacher whos dangerous, sexy, sociopath, King of Supernatural Creatures and the Mafia King. I think I'm falling hard now.

————————————————

Hello again, wow, this is the long chapter I wrote, phew.
So how liked it, yes, no, maybe so?
It's getting to point of the Pagans arriving and more adventures and new Supernatural Creatures arriving.
Stay tuned guys and have a good day!! :3 ❤️